• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

To hell with propaganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Zorlack and his lousy propaganda has totally ruined the game for me since hes going around lying to people saying im selfish and cruel because I killed a troll! WOOPIE DOO! Its in the RP server that Alliance must kill Horde and Horde must kill Alliance SO THATS WHY I KILLED THE TROLL! now I have to hate WoW and I cant do this only because of this one clone!(to me hes a clone)....and this week the guild is being assembled for AQ40.....I cant play the game anymore.......now what? I spend my time here and wait for BC and play BNet......I've asked BLIZZ if they can do something.....now im waiting for their response! TO HELL WITH PROPAGANDA! WOW IS RUINED FOR ME :cry:

Level 25
Turn it on his face and call him a Horde sympathiser who's against all of the Alliance's beliefs. Inform people that you killed the troll because it was attacking Alliance children

Honestly, IC stuff should be left IC and not brought OOC. One of you two is taking this too far

Level 5
Mecheon said:
Turn it on his face and call him a Horde sympathiser who's against all of the Alliance's beliefs. Inform people that you killed the troll because it was attacking Alliance children

Honestly, IC stuff should be left IC and not brought OOC. One of you two is taking this too far

It could be a he or a she....who knows? most guys play female chars :roll: and he/she is taking it far....oh geeze I killed a troll oh no its the end of the world*sarcasm*actually its easy-.- dont complain and just revive. I told most people that theyre going to be riddled with lies....somes listened and some didnt believe me or they dont believe anything... :arrow: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.