• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titans of Archia: The Unholy Tyrant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans of Archia ORPG will consist of a fully completed story and quest line, as well as custom models, Textures, Icons, Hero systems.
Heros,Talents,Abilities,Classes,Attachments,UI,3rd person, Fully Keyboard Functional, and it will require skill. The Amount of players will be maxed out.

Quests
Lore
Faction
Two to three contanance:
Tyran, Archia, undecided

-Class Choices-
Elementalist
Warrior
Monk
Sorcerer
Druid
Cleric
Paladin
Assassin
Templar
Wizard
Necromancer
Ranger
etc.

-Race Choices-
Orc
Goblin
Human
Wood Elf
Dark Elf
Gnome
Troll
Ogre
etc.

I will do my best to make sure that this game is made professionally and will provide for endless hours of entertainment.

**Interested in contributing? Send me a PM**
3D Artists Needed
Terrain Artists Needed
UI Experts Needed
GUI/Scripters Needed

Last edited:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
I'm going to make a couple of medieval models in the future. Although I am not willing to join your team unless you show working gameplay, it would be great if you check out for my resources in the future.

PS: Try not to use key controls for hero movement. It simply doesn't work the way you want it in Battlenet. The response delay is too high for smooth gameplay. Instead, use mouse controls for the hero and use the arrow keys for turning the camera. It plays out much better than arrow key hero controls.

Level 4
Just for notations sake. Its spelled. "Continents"

Will be nice to see a game with Medieval units/models in SC2. While the gameplay/triggers and such should be kept to yourself for publishers rights sake, Will you be sharing your models and such with the community?

I'm starting to wonder if because of publishing system if anyone will share anything at all. Those of us with only map making skill and no skill in model creation, will be stuck using the provided models only for our maps.

I'll take that into concideration.

And Most likely I will once converters for milkshape are made :) otherwise it will take a lot longer than expected

Goals for the next month
Progress:
Camera - CompletedGoal 100%
Optional Keyboard Movment - CompletedGoal 100%
Inventory/Equipment Slots - In Progress 99%Goal 100%
Items - In Progress 0.1%Goal 2%
Heros - Incomplete 0%Goal 10%
Stat Systems - Incomplete 0%Goal 100%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.