• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titans of Archia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well templar is like a battle mage, has 2 trees, 1 = Magic which will be ranged, 2 will be Combat, wich will be melee but still magical

But wizard will have 2 trees also, Conjuration and Arcane. Conjuration will be Summoning like summon a Zombie or Summon a shield, or storm. so could have an AoE aspect there. and Arcane will be u guessed it just arcane attacks :p so ranges /aoe possibilities there too

My real senses were tingling since someone mentioned my name.... Sorry guys i've stopped coding for sc2 and wc3.... :/ but i will gladly look over code if you would like :)
Or I could give ideas, brainstorm, tech trees that kinda stuff.

oh ok np :) Dont need any help like that yet but if we do I'll throw it to you

Hmm... i am handling the coding fine already - so no need in my opinion.

@FW stupid post system, doesn't work... I was not counting on doing them all myself, but getting real voice actors to do it, like the ones that offered it to do it. hmmm... hope the message goes through this time XD

If you need some help let me know, and just let me know what you need for the voice acting lol

Level 15
I am interesting in joining, but I am working on a mod for my college application right now and I have alot of tests this coming week. In two weeks I will be on winter break and will likely have sent in my application by then so I should have some free time.

I do advanced terraining and Vjass. My only requirement would be that everyone puts forth their best, I don't want to join a project where everything is made lazily and half-assed.

I am interesting in joining, but I am working on a mod for my college application right now and I have alot of tests this coming week. In two weeks I will be on winter break and will likely have sent in my application by then so I should have some free time.

I do advanced terraining and Vjass. My only requirement would be that everyone puts forth their best, I don't want to join a project where everything is made lazily and half-assed.

Perfect :) I defiantly don't want anything to be half-assed. I havnt been able to get a vjasser at all so far so you'd be the first! :D And maybe you could go over my terrain work?

What would you prefer to work on?

Level 15
Perfect :) I defiantly don't want anything to be half-assed. I havnt been able to get a vjasser at all so far so you'd be the first! :D And maybe you could go over my terrain work?

What would you prefer to work on?

either or, probably both ^-^

If I lose inspiration while terraining I usually code, and vise versa

Oh perfect! lol xD

You think you can design some systems for me?
Like talent tree, doesnt have to be fancy.. Just want it to edit the levels of abilities, and for passives use udg_pasabilitylevel[playernumber] = level
to simulate abilities w/o making them :)

I could do it myself... but it would take me a while, I'm not the best, but i can see how its done.. if you dont understand let me know so i could kinda draw it out a bit :)

working on the goblin model, going to use it in the game :D

I'm so overwhelmed with everything that I'm not sure exactly were to start anymore... or would you preffer to have a look at the terrain first??

Level 15
Well like I said I won't be able to really do anything for the next two weeks or so, but after that I have nothing going on.

I can ofcourse do a talent tree, but a 2d artist needs to draw up the graphics for it so we can set it up in-game. Same goes for inventories and all that.

The goblin is looking great btw ^-^

Well like I said I won't be able to really do anything for the next two weeks or so, but after that I have nothing going on.

I can ofcourse do a talent tree, but a 2d artist needs to draw up the graphics for it so we can set it up in-game. Same goes for inventories and all that.

The goblin is looking great btw ^-^

awesome I'll get on looking for a 2d artist!

Level 7
... I know this hasn't got to do anything with this thread nor project, but... I'm just too proud of it not to show it off to you guys :)
163714_1495891164317_1445222466_31006313_4535913_n.jpg

The one in the middle is me. BTW blame the cam, not me, for the horrible quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.