• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titans of Archia - Animator Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now seeking an animator to join our team in making Titans of Archia ORPG. I have made a few models that desperately need animated! Such as my goblin model and my Frozen Skeletal Warrior.

Please if anyone is interested either respond to this thread, message me, or respond to my project recruitment thread.

Also I need someone good with texturing too :)

Please if anyone is interested either respond to this thread, message me, or respond to my project recruitment thread.

I could use some practice. I don't think I'll animate all the models though.

ok cool :) there aren't many models that I need animated, right now i'm in dire need of my goblin model to get animated so I can start some alpha testing with him in my ORPG. I'll post a link to him in a second :)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=llh90a

well.. I made it from scratch... You wont find it to match any other mesh.. The only thing I based the head off the wow concept art, but it doesn't even match up all the way... It way too low polly to be a wow rip.
if your wondering why thee is already some animation, its because coinblin agreed to animate it then, didn't have time to finish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.