• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titans of Archia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm here as mostly a tester but I have been working on Terrianing and Skills (not visual but statistics) so... whatever you need

Oh! Forgotten I didn't know you needed someone to come up with Classes! I love doing that!!!! You should tell me what races I am classing for and I can give you tons of options!

Last edited:
Hehehe ^^ it's just like a regular messenger. Add me by typing my skype-name:

"rasmus.-theclam-."

skip the "-s

hmm didn't work add me joshualamott

I can make some abilities that fit to the classes and are leak-free.

that would be awesome! I'll get a list of needed abilities, whats ur schedule like?

I'm here as mostly a tester but I have been working on Terrianing and Skills (not visual but statistics) so... whatever you need

Oh! Forgotten I didn't know you needed someone to come up with Classes! I love doing that!!!! You should tell me what races I am classing for and I can give you tons of options!

Well the races are:
Orc
Goblin
Dwarf
Human
High Elf

Classes:
Monk
Warrior
Templar
Ranger
Priest
Assassin
Wizard
Paladin
Elementalist

Need more races and Classes. Keep note each class will have 2 trees.

I have already made all the race models except High elf so far.

Stats:
Attack Power
Spell Power
Energy
Speed
Dodge
Spirit
Endurance
Armor

I'm in dire need of a 2d artist >.>

Abilities will reflect the level of these stats depending on class.

Weapon Types:
Axes
Daggers/fist
Swords
Maces
Staves
Bows
Two handed Axes
Two handed Swords
Two handed Maces

Armor Types:
Cloth
Leather
Mail
Plate

Which reminds me. I need an inventory system that supports this. Preferably full screen.

Level 7
... I can understand FW, and i see what he's feeling. I almost left THW myself because of the fucking mods, waaaay too fucking serious (ESPECIALLY PYRAMIDHE@D, HOW CAN A CHICK BE THAT.... I DUNNO), but other users kept me from leaving, such as Ralle, my RP friends, YOU GUYS, and especially Forgotten_Warlord. I'm so sad for him, he was by far the most friendly user on THW :'(

Level 9
Well I had some stuff.

Race: :goblin_yeah: Goblins

Class: Hero - Trade Prince
Type: Cunning or Mystical

Powers:
Chian Lighting: In Game Warcraft 3, Farseer Power...

Healing Wave: In Game Warcraft 3, Shadow Hunter Power...

Money Maker [Passive] (custom): a variation of Pillage, The Trade prince gets [rank] amount of gold and lumber when he attacks a enemy structure.

Kaboom! (custom): a variation of Kaboom! and Stampede, instead of dying. The trade prince sends an army of suicide TnT Goblin in a set area.

The Chian Lighting and Healing Wave because he has connections from everywhere I thought it made since tell me what ya think.

Balance: Over Powered! Fix: Instead of Chain Lighting or Healing Wave replace with an aura or passive ability...

Last edited:
Level 9
Some More Stuff.

Race: :goblin_good_job: High Elf

Class: Hero - High Mage
Type: Mystical

Powers:
Blizzard: In Game Warcraft 3, Archmage Power...

Firebolt: In Game Warcraft 3, Warlock Power...

Brilliance Aura [Passive]: In Game Warcraft 3, Archmage Power...

Arcane Portal[/COLOR] (custom): a variation of Mass Teleport and Starfall, First the High Mage Calls forth arcane magic to destroy his enemies doing [rank] amount of damage then teleports to the nearest of his/her town hall.

I got a Little Lazy on this guy, he is more of a general idea where as with the Trade Prince I worked it out in Warcraft 3 Map Creator

Balance: Over Powered! Fix: Help Me come up with more reasonable custom abilities.

well it hasnt changed since I last linked it, but I think we need ideas first, to redesign the areas a bit.

1st you start in a valley that has some platoes in it, and a beach, second is a Mountain Forest area, Third is a swamp Fourth is a Barren Desert, and these should all take up small areas but need to be well organized. Also Dwarven City is staying the way it is.

But no Direct order these should all be starting areas depending on your Race.

Map size is 420 I believe but here is a link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/lzggjg/_files/Titans%20of%20Archia%20test5.w3x

Level 7
well it hasnt changed since I last linked it, but I think we need ideas first, to redesign the areas a bit.

1st you start in a valley that has some platoes in it, and a beach, second is a Mountain Forest area, Third is a swamp Fourth is a Barren Desert, and these should all take up small areas but need to be well organized. Also Dwarven City is staying the way it is.

But no Direct order these should all be starting areas depending on your Race.

Map size is 420 I believe but here is a link http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/lzggjg/_files/Titans%20of%20Archia%20test5.w3x

I suppose you're proud of that Dwarven city ^^. Ok, I'll look into it tomorrow after school. BTW I hate the war3 editor for terraining now... I saw how the tiles are placed within the starcraft 2 editor... I feel so primitive right now using the Warcraft 3 one o_O But whatever, Starcraft 2 editor ain't as interesting as this one though.

Well Hero classes are Mage, Warrior, Monk, Etc. And they will have two talent trees with 25 points per tree. And you will recieve a total of 28 points through leveling, so the spells will need to be pretty advanced to be able to factor in a bunch of different variables to cause damage, I'm not sober right nwo but I hope I answered ur questions :p

Level 9
I Just Read a Tutorial on how to make items attach with abilities instead of triggers and I thought It worked great when I used it in editor... I could start making items that way if you wanted F_W Oh and Welcome Back!

Edit: Also... Do we have a logo I could put in my Signature it is kinda crowded if ya know what I mean :vw_unimpressed:

Edit Again :p I made this in like 2 seconds tell me if it will work for now :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.