• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titan Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i am working on a campaign that pits the Titan forces of Sargeras against the demon armies of the Nathrezim and the Eredar. What I need help with is the itan models. there isn't much reference to what the titans looked like, the best there is is that they were molten-metal skinned. that's all Ive found so far. anyway, what i need help with is design and creation of Titan units and structures. if you have any creation ideas or are willing to make a model or skin, please let me know.

Level 2
well, say a Titan hero, melee unit, or mage of some kind. I dunno what a titan would wield for a ranged weapon. i dont see them using spears and bows though, but i would like to be able to have ranged titan units as well. i need some help with both the concept and model creation due to lack of reference material on what they look like.

Level 2
wowwikki does have some pictures and info on titans, but that is all based off wow. I am trying to ignore wow completely and would like to use pre-wow conceptes for the titans. what I have been thinking of is to use a larger bulky model, like the rockgolem, and add some flowing skin like the water elemental but make it more metallic colored, and then throw some plates of armor on top. If someone could make that for me that'd be great.

Level 2
well i wasnt sure what i wanted when i first posted, but now i know. anyway, as i said, i prefer to think that wow doesnt exist, so i am working off of what can be gained only through pre-wow material

Status
Not open for further replies.