• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Titans War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
OK, so basically my plan is to make a campaign based off the war between the titans and the demons during the age of creation. most specifically i would like to focus on Sargeras and his slow downfall of going from protector of creation to its destroyer. I would like to make the campaign span several levels, involving the most important parts that lead to Sargeras going mad. I am going to include his meeting, battling, and capturing of the 2 primary species responsible for his downfall, the Eredar and the Nathrezim. After he finally loses it, i would like to do a few levels of him as the traitor and freeing the Nathrezim and Eredar. There are of course many, many more details that i need to add to this, and Ive figured a lot of this out, but there are a few things i need help with, and basically, that would be with models and skins for Titan units and structures. There are already more than enough resources on this site for a complete demon army, but there isn't much for me to work with to make a titan army. i really need help with this, and other aspects of this campaign that i will post when i have the chance.

ok, so the work behind making a campaign with two completely new armies is far more intense than i first realized. There is so much that has to be done i dont even know where to start. have to create 2 new structure, upgrade, and unit trees, in addition to the making of the actual models. Then there are the maps, and objectives. oh, dialogue too. im sure there is more im forgetting too. but anyway, the point is that everything about the entire campaign needs to be worked out on paper before the actual creation can begin. well, ive done most of the on paper stuff, and i am ready to move onto the next step, the modeling. this is where i am going to have the real trouble. i have the tools needed to model and make skins and such, but i lack any artistic talent. There are plenty of resources on this site to help me with making a demon army, but the titan army will be much harder to make. i need help making titan units and structures. one of the hardest parts about this is how little there is going to be to model them after. the only description i have read on what the titans look like is that Sargeras, before turning traitor, was a giant looking of liquid bronze. how i will be modeling that, or any other titan units or structures i have no idea.

so i guess what i am asking from the community is this: creative ideas on what titan units\structures should look like and for people to help me model them.

I will add more to this later, such as the basic level layout, unit ideas, and maybe some dialogue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.