• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big Huge Ginormous Project I Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Okay, here's the low down. I'd explain the whole situation, but, that would take 4ever to post so......

I'm working on a six part campaign series (that's six individual campaigns that make up one uber campaign) that forms one huge story line that spans several millenniums. The campaigns chronicle a very epic-very metal-story line starting with the arrival of the Titans (not Warcraft Titans, my Titans. I'll explain later) and the rise of their kingdoms in the world i created, the rise and eventual fall of the Titan God-Emperor of all creation (a VERY interesting tale that encompasses two campaigns to complete), the rise of a brand new kingdom in an alternate world (another thing I'll explain later), and the last two campaigns are epic RPs in the same vein as Final Fantasy/ Kingdom Hearts.

So, i got it all planned out in my head for the time being. I have some editor experience, but, not enough for what I have planned.

What I need are models, maps, and a cinematic director.

If you're interested in this, please message me.

THANkS! :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.