• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THE BLOOD ELF CAMPAIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok since I live the blood elves but no one ever made a campaign on them I have decided to. I have the whole plan ready. You will start the map as young kael and go through a story of what happend to Qual Thalas. I will need a huge team. Here is the job list.

Voice Actors
Fx Editers
Music Editors

Skin Editers
Model Editers
Animation Editers

Trigger Editers
Terraine Editers
Cinemetics Editers

Graphics Editers
Web Graphic Editers

Just tell me what your good at and your on.
Email me if you want more info.

The Blood Elves will rise again.

Level 2
O snap, u look exactly like me!!

well, im not sure if im good enough for the task.. but if you really need me, i could b the terrain editor.. ive made many maps that are still incomplete but not posted at the moment.. if your interested.. i can send u one in a while... but still incomplete :/

well gl wit ur campaign, cya lata

Level 3
I like your idea. If the place is stil there I like to take the trigger part of it. A can allso make some spells, though not in jass.

Level 9
i can terrain good,voice acting good and ok at triggering.

i wont have too much time due because i am working on sevrel small projects of my own (non of them is done because i start them and then pass to some outer project...maily because i fail to find any help by model makers...)

Level 5
Im pretty good at cinamatics, PM me if you want me. Ill show you an example of my cinamatics shortly. Right now I am in the middle of an LOTR Minas tirith map and that has kool cinamatics, Ill send it to you when it is done. :twisted:
Funny thing is that I wanted to make a blood elf campaign too. I've Started it but it takes place AFTER Arthas becomes Death King. It is not finished, maybe we could work on that too. So then we pretty much have a huge blood elf campaign. Yours, Blizzards, and mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.