• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign - Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
The Adventures of Rowan the Wise

VOICE ACTORS NEEDED

I am currently looking for voice actors for the following characters:

- FOOTMAN
- MAIEV SHADOWSONG
- CHAPLAIN
- ARCHMAGE
- GYROCOPTOR

If you know of any good voice actors or know a place to find them (including female voice actors), feel free to let me know as a post in this thread.

The voices are for the next update of The Adventures of Rowan the Wise. You can find more about the campaign here.

TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION OF A CHARACTER:

1. Record your chosen character(s) in a mp3 file saying "I fight for the honor of my people!" or "Something strange is amiss". If you wish to record more than one character, save each saying as separate mp3 files.
2. Email you mp3 file(s) to [email protected]. The mp3 files are to be named after the character of choice (such as Archmage.mp3).

If you need inspiration for the characters in what they are supposed to sound like, refer to the characters.doc file attached to this thread.

Successful persons will be notified and will be given further instructions.

MP3 VOICE ACTING FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL 10th AUGUST 2013.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.