• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tirion Fordring (Exiled) Re-Reforged

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.

TIRION FORDRING RE-REFORGED

Custom rendition of what Tirion Fordring may have looked like in the Third War, when he was exiled. For a non-exiled version, I also made THIS model. The model was fully developed by myself for Warcraft 3 Re-Reforged. When using this model, it'd be great if you linked or credited @InsaneMonster's project as well.

I recommend giving him a custom weapon and attach it to his hand_left via GUI (as a buff/effect).

INSTALLATION
The model is imported following the same method as any other model.
  • Import the .mdx main file to your map using the Asset Manager at the path: tirionexiled.mdx.
  • Import the .mdx portrait file to your map using the Asset Manager at the paths: tirionexiled_portrait.mdx.
  • Import the textures to your map using the Asset Manager at the paths: tirionexiled.dds

Enjoy!
Contents

Tirion Fordring (Exiled) Re-Reforged (Model)

Tirion portrait (Model)

This is really cool looking. Would you be able to make a version of this that has a normal footman-looking sword? Would love to use this model as a town watch guard-type guy but he needs a weapon.
Sure. A sword?
Is that using a wow animation set? I don't quite recognise it.
I don't remember which animations I used tbh, but they were all reforged

Level 18
Very useful not only about "Tirion" but any "exiled human hero" that we might need for custom content.

And it works well with weapon attachments considering his attack animations.

Well done.