• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tirion Fordring Model Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys. I downloaded a model of Tirion Fordring off a different site and unpacked it all but i'm not sure which paths go where. I can't attach the model cuz I didn't get the right paths. So ill list the paths and if you can tell me which goes where and what custom paths to use that would be a great help!!

war3mapImported\Sword_2H_Ashbringer.blp
war3mapImported\TirionFordring.blp
war3mapImported\TirionFordring.mdx
war3mapImported\TirionFordringCapa.blp
war3mapImported\TirionFordringHombGlow.blp
war3mapImported\TirionFordringHombLS.BLP
war3mapImported\TirionFordringHombRS.BLP
war3mapImported\TirionFordringPelo.blp

There they are. PLEEZ HELPZ!!! Ive been lookin everywhere for a Tirion model.

Level 15
You can:

1. Convert the model to .mdl using a mdl/mdx converter and then open it up using notepad and check the paths.

2. Open the model in magos and go to windows->texture manager.

3. Attach the model to the post or post a link to it and i'll tell you the right texture paths

Level 15
Here are the paths:

TirionFordring.blp
TirionFordringPelo.blp
TirionFordringCapa.blp
TirionFordringHombGlow.blp
TirionFordringHombLS.blp
TirionFordringHombRS.blp
Sword_2H_Ashbringer.blp

So it looks like for this model you just remove the "war3mapImported\" from each texture after you import them.

To attach something to a post just click the "go advanced" button and then click the little paperclip in the header.

And just for future reference, this site doesn't support WoW models being used in Warcraft 3 so keep that in mind from this point on :)

Good luck and welcome to the Hive!

oh, and if you have any more problems importing the model just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.