• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tides of Darkness - Orc

full

Important
Important
This campaign was made by Enoshima. He is the author of this campaign. The campaign is being posted on HiveWorkShop on his behalf with his express permission.

The campaign was originally posted here: Enoshimashrine

full

Tides of Darkness - Orc
Tides of Darkness - Orc
This campaign follows Orgrim Doomhammer and the Horde. This campaign is comprised of 9 playable missions and 3 cinematic missions, and follows the style of the Blizzard campaign with RTS-style missions as well as RPG-style missions.

It is recommended to play the campaign using the most recent patch.

List of Enoshima's Campaigns
List of Enoshima's Campaigns

1. Tides of Darkness - Orc

Characters

full
Orgrim Doomhammer: The warchief of the Horde and chieftain of the Blackrock clan.

full
Rend Blackhand: The son of former warchief Blackhand the Destroyer.

full
Zul'jin: The chieftain of the Amani tribe.

full
Teron Gorefiend: The former follower of Gul'dan, currently resurrected as a death knight.

Screenshots
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

Credits

Message from Enoshima (creator): Thank you hiveworkshop for supporting my campaign. If the models I need are collected, then I might continue with the preparations for the next campaign.

These are the hiveworkshop resources in use, based on the automatic credit generator:
Resources in Use by Tides of Darkness: Orc | HIVE

Miseracord, dmitry rommel, eXciTe, Mister X, minkeun0806, sc_freek, Wyrwuulfe, Meanmachine, wingednosering, YoshiRyu, General Frank, Blizzard Entertainment, Carrington2k, Final Tyrant, darklord_avalon, Prmosquito, vile, Jetfanginferno, Waggawagga, Kuhneghetz, Tranquil, dickxunder, taurer, cavman, anteabte, takakenji, deolrin, sellenisko, cloudwolf, wandering soul, epsilon, anvil, proxy, handclaw, freddyk, whitewolf8, dhguardianes, dcrimson, herrdave, 67chrome, olyvian, mr.goblin, shiik, darkfang, twovenomous, gottfrei, blazekraze, sin’dorei300, mister_haudrauf, ujimasa hojo, Alok, zephyrius2412, A.R., mrhoon, scias, Stefan.k, prizraknadache, nightelfbuilder, loktar

Special Thanks

Message from Enoshima (creator): Thank you hiveworkshop for supporting my campaign. If the models I need are collected, then I might continue with the preparations for the next campaign.

These people helped in various ways in bringing the campaign to hiveworkshop.
Quinten- map description title picture, Deepstrasz/Cleavinghammer- various things, Tuwnew- map template.

Change Log

ToDOv0.027- Initial Upload

ToDOgre - Deepstrasz fix for Ogre Crash
ToDOOE- Edit of Deepstrasz fix (Portrait)
ToDOOgre2Ed- Invis Cho'gal chapter 8 fix

Contents

Tides of Darkness: Orc v2.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It's a good adaptation that doesn't quite follow the original game. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N BB CODES...
Level 5
Some one tell me this campaing follow warcraft book Tides of Darkness or it have wired Custom story
Also i Download it on 1.30 its work Perfectly dont need 1.31 reforged

Level 5
If you like Tides of Darkness warcraft 2 play lagacy of master Custom campaing its realy bether than amd more Complete continue after Gul'dan betray end doomhammer death by Lothar and Gorefiend and Zuluhed go back in Black rock
hey been a while, sorry to relaise just want to ask why there is no Troll unit during the battle of Broken Shore, while there was during the level invasion on Lordaeron capital despite the split betwen Zuljin and Doom Hammer.

Also why this campaign ended after the hunt of Guldan, is there a sequel to this campaign still play as Orc ?

Level 9
Is there by any chance letting me update this campaign. It's because it has many problems, no tooltips, and it has bugs and it's really to difficult and I thought of making it a bit easy.

Why I'm going to update it, because it hasn't been update like 1 or 2 years later I think. The last update was from deepstrasz.

Level 2
Well done, Tides of Darkness is one of the most important and exciting parts of Warcraft history.
Hope to see the human Chapter soon.