• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tibia, anyone knows of it?

Is Tibia great?

• Well, of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who here know Tibia ?

Does anyone here play Tibia?
Cuz I do, and I need to know if there is someone else that does it, here on wc3sear.ch.

For those who have no idea what Tibia is;
Tibia is a MMORPG, like WoW, the big difference is that it is only 1 race to choose from, humans, and it is 4 different vocations. ANother big thing, is that Tibia is a 2D Game, with low grapichal quality. That doesn't really matter, if you are a roleplayer, and you play MMORPG's to roleplay - then WoW is no better than Tibia. And it is FREE, if you do not want to extend your exploring abilities that is.

Level 10
played it once. got a few plat coins and stopped. and by the way, your tibia is the bone between your knee and your ankle.

Level 9
tibia is the worst online game i have ever played in 2 years of MMORPG

i could list a bunch of bad things about tibia (taking off the graphics) but i fear not everyone would understand me because its hard to say it in english

free playing?! if you dont mind being stepbacked by those who got premium accounts and you still consider this a fair game, enjoy it

tibia is a total regress for your life

Tibia is fair, becouse the paying price is really low - if you are out for an advantage - that is not so big - buy premium. Only advantage is the new areas, quicker soul-point regeneration, you may buy houses, and you can start your own guild. You also may buy promotion.

But really, the free accounts have fun to, and it ain't that unfair..

and by the way, your tibia is the bone between your knee and your ankle.

Huh?

Got a few plat-coins.. was that all you can think of importance about Tibia? :lol:

Tibia is a pure roleplay-game, it is never about the money, or the level. But having fun. I enjoy it, and I will continue with it..

Level 10
check the dictionary for the meaning of "Tibia". and Tibia's graphics DOES suck. there's no hiding it. but at least it's better than runescape.

I have no dictionary.. :p

Well.. the Tibian Graphic doesn't matter. What roleplayer cares about the grapich? Roleplayers even tend to WRITE roleplays. You actually print out pages after pages about rules, and guidelines. And then you WRITE your own story, using some other story as the reference. And they think it's FUN.

Tibia is a great roleplay-game. And I totally agree that it's better than Runescape.

Concerning the graphics.. have you seen Tibia lately? The graphics are increasing every half-year.

Making Tibia a 3D-Game would destroy it. Not one serious Tibian complains about the fact that it is a 2D game. :roll:

Level 9
Goliath the God said:
I have no dictionary.. :p

Well.. the Tibian Graphic doesn't matter. What roleplayer cares about the grapich? Roleplayers even tend to WRITE roleplays. You actually print out pages after pages about rules, and guidelines. And then you WRITE your own story, using some other story as the reference. And they think it's FUN.

Tibia is a great roleplay-game. And I totally agree that it's better than Runescape.

Concerning the graphics.. have you seen Tibia lately? The graphics are increasing every half-year.

Making Tibia a 3D-Game would destroy it. Not one serious Tibian complains about the fact that it is a 2D game. :roll:

ugh, that reinforce a lot my opinion about "tibians"
almost every MMORPG let you create your own guild, buy, sell, trade things...

with so many good MMO's wtf you see in tibia?!

bah the life is yours you can watse it wherever you like it :?

Status
Not open for further replies.