• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WoW or Warcraft 3 ?

Warcraft 3 or WoW

• Warcraft 3

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • WoW

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
1) Random capitalization kills my eyes.
Omfg Me @! Lik, I Hate It Wen Ppl Dun Captalise There Sentences.
2) Than and then mistakes, as common as you're and your as with were and we're. The internet makes you stupid.
No, slow typers and homonyms make you stupid. The internet makes your stupidity accessible to every inhabitant of the world!
3) There are more vocabulary than 'douche' I think.
There's also 'douche bag'. And you can always go the racial route!
4) Over-use of periods/dots has the same effect as 1).
...............................................k...................lolwtf.
Just commenting kkkkkk? FREEDOM OF SPEECH YO!
No, stfu. The internet is serious business.

Upon realization that I've been off-topic, I've taken it upon myself to at least feign interest in the current topic at hand, and would advise /Naze to do the same.

I've never played WoW past Level 20, but my character was deleted when Israeli terrorists bombed the router in my home in Turkey, because our country wasn't kosher. I had to fight off wolves and elephants in Russgoslavistan to threaten the prime minister (who was just a dictator with a longer name) with analysis of his land down south. By the time they reconstructed my router, Blizzard already found out that I had plans to bomb Minas Tirith and terminated my account. And my family ran out of goats to sell for the 15 dollar a month fee. Therefore, WC3 is better because I don't have to sell any more goats. I can finally put my major in Animal Husbandry at Harvard to good use.

Last edited:
Level 12
Omfg Me @! Lik, I Hate It Wen Ppl Dun Captalise There Sentences.

No, slow typers and homonyms make you stupid. The internet makes your stupidity accessible to every inhabitant of the world!

There's also 'douche bag'. And you can always go the racial route!

...............................................k...................lolwtf.

No, stfu. The internet is serious business.

Upon realization that I've been off-topic, I've taken it upon myself to at least feign interest in the current topic at hand, and would advise /Naze to do the same.

I've never played WoW past Level 20, but my character was deleted with Israeli terrorists bombed the router in my home in Turkey, because our country wasn't kosher. I had to fight off wolves and elephants in Russgoslavistan to threaten the prime minister (who was just a dictator with a longer name) with analysis of his land down south. By the time they reconstructed my router, Blizzard already found out that I had plans to bomb Minas Tirith and terminated my account. And my family ran out of goats to sell for the 15 dollar a month fee. Therefore, WC3 is better because I don't have to sell any more goats. I can finally put my major in Animal Husbandry at Harvard to good use.

lol and yet..... It actually happened.....

Status
Not open for further replies.