• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vanguard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
This is a video operator showed me of a MMORPG. Watch it here.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5566324511972428552&q=MMORPG

That game such a copy of WoW. The interface looks the same, and they even say in it "The interface we made is very simular to other games, so plays will be able to use it easier", in other words they ripped it completly off WoW. Also in WoW, you know how you use a spell to summon your mount and then you can ride it? Well when they were showing the boats they did exactly the same thing, they cast a spell and the boat popped out of no where.

Level 24
I didn't say that they steal boats from WoW, but the fact that you use a spell to summon them, and they magicly pop out of no where, just like in WoW for mounts. And also, every MMO might take some things out of WoW but they don't copy the interface almost exactly like WoW, do they?

Level 24
Yes well lookat WoW click a button and a giant kodo comes flying out your ass. And operator mentioned housing kthnx.

Lol for how long are we going to sit on msn saying replied to eachother? :p

Yea well I know that your angry because people have more posts then you, but you just have to be sensibly and think for a bit just what your saying. They mysteriously have the boats appear exactly the same way as mounts do in WoW, so there fore, they stole it from WoW.

Level 7
First things first, it's not a WoW clone, most people don't realize, WoW copied a lot of its ideas from MMOs before it. Second, SOE didn't develop this game, Sigli did, SOE is publishing it. Stop bashing it before you even try it, it makes you look like an idiot.

Level 36
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO! DON'T DO IT FREAK! Matrix Online was sold to SOE from WB Online because it was doing so badly. Yes they actually sold off the game. I beta tested it and it was absolute crap. It totally isn't worth your money, especially now with SOE running the show.

Level 36
Having played first hand trust me that the gae sucks total ass. Even more so now that SOE is in charge. You are either a red pill or a blue pill in the machine city or matrixland and you get to run around talking to characters that have already died. Anywho, sure concept sounds neat, go matrix, but honestly the deliverance is not there. It's like that crappy game Enter the Matrix. Yeah it just doesn't work.

Level 36
First things first, it's not a WoW clone, most people don't realize, WoW copied a lot of its ideas from MMOs before it. Second, SOE didn't develop this game, Sigli did, SOE is publishing it. Stop bashing it before you even try it, it makes you look like an idiot.

Hello sir. I don't care about anything you have said. It has SOE's name on it, therefore it will be forever cursed to be a hellish piece of crap. I trust in SOE's idioticy, so even if I haven't tried the game i'm sure that it will be a piece of crap, whether now or later one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.