• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Thy Perfect Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want someone to create a whole new map with my ideas in it.
The Basic Needs For This Map
  • Super Realistic Re-modelling of every Unit (such as the new Ps4 Graphics)
  • High Definition Sound Systems
  • The Hyper Reflex AI systems (what I would call it) - It is a typical human brain given to the AI.
  • Third Person and First Person Game play
  • Smooth super realistic terrain/background
  • Realistic weather- Perhaps on rare occasions a landslide or a tornado.
  • Realistic useable props- Enable the player to use anything lying on the floor or on the walls.
  • Realistic buildings and physics - Each and every building can be entered and exited through any way possible perhaps even a window. The physics say for example a house is smashed to bits and so it will effect anyone near it like a giant log smashing into the player.
  • Structure of The Map - The exact model of Earth, the size, the countries ,etc
  • Free Lag - By using a new tech software to enhance it.
  • Realism - Every injury will slow your character down and some injuries may bleed your character to death. Illness and diseases may or may not kill you (use meds or vaccines to cure yourself)
THE PLOT/STORYLINE
In the year 2050 .You are a man in chains and an outbreak recently happened,chaos is spread through out the lands and soon you break free only to find that the world has gone mad , your mission is to survive for 20 years (real years).

That all i want for now.

Level 2
It is possible, i can tell you that because today we have the technology and the man power to manipulate the software and change the lifestyle of gaming permanently. This is the new age of IT.
How?
Use money to hire employees and equipments, that can do just that.
Talk about the future, everything comes down to money.

Start the project now,join now to build the project, the ultimate map to be known throughout the universe. Your name will be remembered in the credits, become a star now because now is that chance- 01/06/2013- PROGRESS- 0%

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
What...
This is probably the hardest request i ever seen.
  • There's no software that can increase the 8 mb limit for multiplayers.
  • You know you can't make the whole Earth, right?
  • It will lag due to high poly models.
  • Hyper realistic AIs that acts like a human requires some very good coding skills, which i think is pretty hard to make.

And you know what? This will take about decades to finish due to wc3 engine.
Btw, have you ever think to yourself on how hard making maps is? But yes I agree, this loap-like-map is the most perfect map ever, if finished.

Level 20
Here's the things I think are plausible:

-Third Person and First Person Game play
-Realistic weather- Perhaps on rare occasions a landslide or a tornado.
-Realism - Every injury will slow your character down and some injuries may bleed your character to death. Illness and diseases may or may not kill you (use meds or vaccines to cure yourself)

Level 30
Lol, the user has so much confident, I see.... the Features you have think are really good but I dont know if its possible to you and your just saying yes because you want to persuade people to look into this thread....

And not to offend you but whats with your User Title "Crap Maker".......

Well, will be looking forward to this if incase this is really true and will break my mind.

I think you better ask for a new wc3 engine not a wc3 map... though of course you can also have the option to do it using the available engines nowadays...

If that is your way/point-of-view, you've come to the wrong place... You will have a better chance if you post this on a general site, and ask it to be made in a new engine or using the existing game engines that isn't the wc3 engine...

Seriously its a great map and possible to make, but I don't see the point of making it in wc3...

And since its your great idea, why not start it yourself?

Level 30
I think the user dreams too much on creating a hard prject. There is nothing bad on dreaming but actually we can all see that hard and complex project sometimes or lets say mostly ends up being abandoned due to motivation lost.

I suggest to the OP to focus on simple objects first but Im not stopping you from doing this. Just suggesting.

Level 16
This is what happens when you take "Nothing is impossible" the wrong way. Judging from his writing manner, he is also expecting himself to be the project leader.

Let's presume that this so-called universal map becomes a real thing (wizard powah mon). Now no sane human would agree to release this for free or rely entirely on donation and thus the commercial path is the only choice (you also have to pay the employees btw). After release, this map will have to compete with some other big names in the survival RPG genre out there. Can your map emulate physics (through an ancient engine) on a level comparable to a mediocre game out at the moment? How do you plan to market the map? A brief glance is enough to reveal a lot of grim prospects of this to-be-world-famous Warcraft map.

But anyway, good luck mate :)

Level 10
It is possible, i can tell you that because today we have the technology and the man power to manipulate the software and change the lifestyle of gaming permanently. This is the new age of IT.
How?
Talk about the future, everything comes down to money.

Start the project now,join now to build the project, the ultimate map to be known throughout the universe. Your name will be remembered in the credits, become a star now because now is that chance- 01/06/2013- PROGRESS- 0%

I laughed out loud till my stomach hurts everytime I see this. Seriously, he's creating a hilarious topic. Perhaps he's trolling. I don't even get who would play for 20 years straight. I'd better live my life instead XD

Level 6
  • The Hyper Reflex AI systems (what I would call it) - It is a typical human brain given to the AI.
  • Realistic useable props- Enable the player to use anything lying on the floor or on the walls.
  • Realistic buildings and physics - Each and every building can be entered and exited through any way possible perhaps even a window. The physics say for example a house is smashed to bits and so it will effect anyone near it like a giant log smashing into the player.
  • Realism - Every injury will slow your character down and some injuries may bleed your character to death. Illness and diseases may or may not kill you (use meds or vaccines to cure yourself)
THE PLOT/STORYLINE
In the year 2050 .You are a man in chains and an outbreak recently happened,chaos is spread through out the lands and soon you break free only to find that the world has gone mad , your mission is to survive for 20 years (real years).

That all i want for now.

Nice...

I think someone could have informed you that april fools pranks are fun only in APRIL...

Level 6
THE PLOT/STORYLINE

That all i want for now.

Ok i accept your request man...

Don't worry i will start making the map now..

Expect the map to be release within

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 seconds.

Just wait..

Super Realistic Re-modelling of every Unit (such as the new Ps4 Graphics)
High Definition Sound Systems
The Hyper Reflex AI systems (what I would call it) - It is a typical human brain given to the AI.
Third Person and First Person Game play
Smooth super realistic terrain/background
Realistic weather- Perhaps on rare occasions a landslide or a tornado.
Realistic useable props- Enable the player to use anything lying on the floor or on the walls.
Realistic buildings and physics - Each and every building can be entered and exited through any way possible perhaps even a window. The physics say for example a house is smashed to bits and so it will effect anyone near it like a giant log smashing into the player.
Structure of The Map - The exact model of Earth, the size, the countries ,etc
Free Lag - By using a new tech software to enhance it.
Realism - Every injury will slow your character down and some injuries may bleed your character to death. Illness and diseases may or may not kill you (use meds or vaccines to cure yourself)
THE PLOT/STORYLINE

That all i want for now.

Seriously? It will take me 20 years to do .
Free lag? Impossible

Realism , yes i suggest Kitabatake's map , The BLADES AND GORE II , its really awesome dude , its realistic
Structure of the map exactly to the earth;s surface , oh , i better leave this one

Oh i remembeer , play PARANOIA by Griev, maybe your request match to that map :)

^This is not an insult , i dont wanna insult anyone , but srsly , the request is really annoying

Level 13
If you want this,put your ass and start making a game yourself,not just bump here and request stuff thats impossible for wc3.
As for wc3 Mods,this is another thing the wc3 mods are still WC3 but scripted in another way.

For me wc3 would rock if it would have the map size upload raised from 8 to 50 or such and the max player from 12 to 24 or more.

Level 6
Is this the first time someone requested something this, Retarded?

Super Realistic Re-modelling of every Unit (such as the new Ps4 Graphics)
High Definition Sound Systems
Third Person and First Person Game play
Smooth super realistic terrain/background
Realistic weather- Perhaps on rare occasions a landslide or a tornado.
Realistic useable props- Enable the player to use anything lying on the floor or on the walls.
Realistic buildings and physics - Each and every building can be entered and exited through any way possible perhaps even a window. The physics say for example a house is smashed to bits and so it will effect anyone near it like a giant log smashing into the player.
Free Lag - By using a new tech software to enhance it.
Realism - Every injury will slow your character down and some injuries may bleed your character to death. Illness and diseases may or may not kill you (use meds or vaccines to cure yourself)

Overall. PURCHASE SKYRIM.
Get the expansions and all the updates and it pretty much covers everything except the plot, The "real" earth. And the "humanlike" AI.

Level 10
If you want this,put your ass and start making a game yourself,not just bump here and request stuff thats impossible for wc3.
As for wc3 Mods,this is another thing the wc3 mods are still WC3 but scripted in another way.

For me wc3 would rock if it would have the map size upload raised from 8 to 50 or such and the max player from 12 to 24 or more.

You're right. It would rock. I hope someone will request this to Blizzard so that they will increase the limit cap. That would take a lot of great maps into new levels of epicness.

ILH

ILH

Model Reviewer
Level 26
"I will hunt you when I am 65 years old, do you hear me? TO 20 YEARS FORWARD!!!"
~Arthas
Well, I was joking
20 Real Years? Its [SHOUT]IMPOSSIBLE[/SHOUT] man!
No One will play it untill 20 years!!
Also the other things!
OMG It will damage (15000-20000 damage) plus critical strike 100% 2x damage to my brain while I am making that map!

Level 30
This is madness!

A request like that will only take little heed from all of us, you need to assemble a professional team capable of indie gaming and enough skills to manipulate said programs, process will take months to accomplish.

Believe me I've experienced this with my group and succeeded finishing a program(not a game but for a company) for 8 months through proposals, proto-typing, and program maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.