• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hard model (i think) Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i need a model:

-Being extremily realistic, both skin-wise and movement-wise.
-Having custom animations, of type 'kneel/pray' (hands crossed and the unit kneeled), 'cry' (hanging unit's head), 'walk' (realistic walk, with knees bent, not static legs moving...), 'walk silent' (walks like a thief), 'stand' (nothing spectacular, just a normal 'stand' animation, with no alternatives, such as 'stand - 1'/ 'stand - 2') and others, which i might think of.
-You will only give the right to be used by me and only me.
-FULL CREDITS (and rep) will be given; the name of the model's creator will stand along the creator of the map and the introduction, with big-sized letters
-Know that i really want a realistic model (size does't reeeeally matters).

-Why should i make such a fastidious model for someone who doesn't let me use it for other purposes and a map that i am unaware of its content and the 'heft' of it?

I assure you it will be a great result and i can give you many details through PM or MSN (with a small showcase of the map's concept). Anyone able to do such thing will be such an appreciation!

Thank you in advance!
You can pm me (if you are not likely show your work before finally done) with the model's picture and/or skin to know how it will look like or even reply here. I just want it realistic, following the Realistic Doodad Pack line, not classic warcraft 3 style one.

Thank you for your response.
The model could be based on Sorceress's model for example. New skin is a must and maybe some modifications to the whole shape/curves, to avoid this non-realistic shape (those stretchings of the grid lines).
I was thinking of a totally new model.
The model will be used for a cinematic trailer.
The model will 'belong' in a time like medieval era. The 'silent walk' animation will add a black cloak (like Jaina's) to the model and have the additional animation.
You can use your own imagination for the clothes, but i guess a dress and a cotton jacket will look cool :) (cotton refers to this fuzzy feeling the cloth will have).
Hair will be long, straight, but the 'stand' animation will give this 'wave' feeling of the hair. There could also be a stand -2 animation with hair being static. Color - Dark brown.
Face lift and total appearance is up to you actually. Give the whole realistic shape (making your model as a whole or basing it off -something i would not prefer to be honest-) and i can tell you if it fits.

P.S. Perfect detail is required please! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.