• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

1 Hard But Cool Model Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hi, everybody

i hope somebody can make me this model:

WoWScrnShot_032305_065952.jpg

ore if the picture dont work:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/raifin/WoWScrnShot_032305_065952.jpg

i need it cause im planning togonna make a map that has 2 different espacts

- of a DOTA map
- of a FFA map

i hope somebody can make me this model, if you do these are the requirements:

- portrait 1
- portrait 2
- stand 1
- stand 2
- walk 1
- walk 2 (faster walk)
- attack 1
- attack 2*
- spell 1
- spell 2*
- death
- death 2
(with "death 2" i mean that when the character dies first "death" will happen (means the hero falls down on the ground, and then the hero will fade away like all warcraft 3 heroes!!)

* = not required, but its extra

i will give you credit when you make this model

if you like to make this model for me, these are the options for you:

- ore you post a message in this topic that you want to make it for me, then later we will find a way how to send me

- ore you PM me and then you tell me you like to make the model for me

- ore you e-mail me 9if possible!!) and then we will find a way

- if you send me the model make sure you put the "pathes" with it!!

- DONT RUSH, there is a deadline 2 weeks after you send me the message you like to make the model for me, so fdont rush, you have the time

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

Level 25
... That NE druid sucks

He doesn't have all of his Wildheart set

He lacks the hat

Anywho, it can easily be done just by editing the DotT by giving it a robe and a new skin. No need for a new model

And they're not called DotA maps! They're called AoS maps! AEON OF STRIFE! DOTA IS MORE IMBA THAN A ROGUE THAT CAN AUTOTURN INVISABLE AND HAS INFINANT ENERGY ALONG WITH BEING ABLE TO BACKSTAB WITH TWO HANDED WEAPONS AND WEARING PLATE!

Level 6
whats the problem, mecheon, if i like the model... sorry but i didnt ask for your oppinion, btw, witch unit were you supposed to use??

well, nomatter, arent GM's and moderators supposed to HELP people and not yell at them??

btw, i have WoW 2 so dont give me lessons

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

Level 7
It can be done using: Warden (Hero) Clothes, Deamon Hunter's Face, A Staff, Raven's Upper Part Of Hood!
Change the skins 4 each model & it'll look like the picture! Im not a modeller but this may be help.

Status
Not open for further replies.