• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

American Civil War - Requesting Howitzer Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone, i am making a very historically accurate civil war game that involves a super huge map and realistic fighting conditions. The only snag in the map is that i do not have a accurate howitzer model. If anyone can please make or lead me to a model that looks FAIRLY accurate to what the attached pictures show, you would receive top-recognition in the map along with a fun beta version before everyone else.
(also if you do "make" it, then plz use the colors that match the pictures, and make the wheels a team color so that it shows red or blue)

Okay so basically this is what i want:

-Attack animation, basically a big boom from the barrel and a small recoil, showing the wheels roll back a bit
-Stand Animations, basically just sits there
-Move animations, wheels rolling and realistic turning
-Death animation, one wheel falls off and it basically just smokes and sinks into the ground
-Birth Animation , just "spawns" nothing fancy

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• CW_Arty_10lb_Parrott_rear.jpg
    CW_Arty_10lb_Parrott_rear.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 80
  • CW_Arty_10lb_Parrott_front.jpg
    CW_Arty_10lb_Parrott_front.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 108
Level 1
i dont think i made myself clear..."""model that looks FAIRLY accurate to what the attached pictures show""", not a naval cannon......

but thnx for considering it anyways

Level 1
okay first off mechanical man can you plz link this page, and elfsilver i really dont care...if you dont have anything that will help me then dont speak at all......

WOW nvr mind thank you link and indirectly mechanical man...that cannon is extremely awesome...both of you are in the maps description now as helpers :)

Level 1
this is becoming a flame thread, plz if you do not have anything constructive to say then plz leave

Level 1
uh for infantry i have the napoeleonic infantryand a weird rifleman i cant seem to recall where i got from....cavalry i have not putssome thought to that but am using a rudimentary model so far, so if anyone knows a good model with a civil-warish perso on a horse w/ a psitol or not, then plz leadm e to it

I guess is Cavman's infantry model. :p

Some time ago I made (for James, what an irony), a cavalry which is basically mounted Proudmoore. It was in model section for a while, but then I removed it, as it was on the way to be ignored because of portrait, as is difficult to import the model at the same path as proudmoore thus inheriting his portrait. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.