• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Any Model makers? Please help me make an AC-130U-Spooky model. I need it for my DotC project. the model needs 9 animations, 3 attack animations ( since ac130u got 3 different guns, 105mm .. etc read more at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_AC-130), strafing animation (30 degree strafing angle) [left and right], flare animation, on land animation ( wheels ), take off animation ( wheels start to keep inside ac130. ), death animation. Credits will be given, don't worry :) Thnkx.

Last edited:
Level 8
i am going to try this for my first model. but it would take a lot of time becausei have no idea how to animate, still studying..

why not just edit the b-17 bomber, i mean, just add animations you need?

Level 12
Giant Stop Multi Posting -.-'

Bump FAQ said:
Thread Bumping

"To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads." »Source and complete details here«
Hive Workshop users are permitted to bump their own threads.
Threads bumps must include new details and / or information, not just simply a word or vague comment.
Threads cannot be bumped within 48 hours of the most recent post.
Posts that violate these rules may be deleted by moderators without warning.
Threads that consistently violate these rules may be closed after the author has been warned.

Thread Revival - Necroposting

Bumping old or inactive ("dead") threads is occasionally called "necroposting" or "thread necromancy" and the bumping posts referred to as "frankenposts."
Hive Workshop users are permitted to post in threads within six months of the thread's most recent post.
Posting in a thread 15 days after the most recent reply is considered necroposting.
Necroposts are permitted if:
The thread is being revived for a valid reason.
The reviving post asks an important question, adds relevant detail and / or enhances the topic under discussion.
The user alerts moderators prefacing the reviving post with a notation such as: Bump! *revive* [necro]
Posts that violate these rules may be deleted by moderators without warning.
Users who consistently violate these rules may be punished.

Well, I'm not multi-posting, I'm just making the thread on the first page. :)
Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.