• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request for mdx & blp for Tardis model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I really need this Tardis model from Doctor Who but it's in 3ds, max (Autodesk Max 9), obj format. I've never done modelling but how is the tga/blp skin file hidden inside the obj file data? How do you extract them and keep them linked during conversion? I know there are some convertors out there but they don't work probably due to the skin issue.

I don't even need animations just 1 stand animation. Better if it has a cast animation where it opens its doors and a channel animation where its light bulb pulses. But that is not essential if you don't have time. And 1 skin file for this I hope is feasible.

I've attached the zip of the Tardis models taken from Halo Custom Model site . I hope this is allowed and not constitute ripping as the source is already in the public domain.

Attachments

• Tardis_model.zip
    916 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.