• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thread Notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I used to get a nice bunch of emails to my hotmail account whenever someone had replied to one of my threads, for some reason this no longer happens, and I have to log on here to check my subscriptions. An entire 2 minutes time!

Just wondering why this is? I checked my subscriptions, and they all say Instant Notification, so I'm thinking thar's a wee bug. Help? :eekani:

Level 6
This is what should you do:
1. Open your User-CP.
2. Look for "Edit Options" and click on it.
3.See on Messaging and Notification.
4.Look in Default Thread Subscription Mode.
5. Open the option then choose "Do not Subscribe".

Level 7
Well, I actually want it to subscribe. But I'll do that first, and then reset it back to Instant, in case that's what you meant.

Level 15
I got a chance to fix this today. Please report if there are any further mail-related problems. :smile:

Level 7
Thank you very much! And it just so happened that I spotted this post in my hotmail! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.