• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestion about Social Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some suggestions to you guys about Social Groups.

• Discussion Subscription: You subscribe to the discussions when you post, and whenever someone posts in this discussion, you will reminded of it. I think this would be good since people oftenly forget about the groups after joining them.
  • Reply Length: The replies are allowed to contain at maximum 1000 characters. This is too little for some purposes (RP groups, Storywriting groups) . It would be great if the discussion replies were treated just as thread replies in terms of length and etc.
  • Group Notification: If you don't like the discussion subscription idea, maybe you can do like the users are notified whenever something in the group is updated, or posted.

I think this way the groups would be more flexible, therefore more enjoyable and used more frequently. They are very useful for the hive users, in my opinion.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Level 1
Subscription already exists, it simply hasn't learnt to call you yet. Or you forgot to subscribe to a discussion via Discussion Tools.
Can you please explain how do we subscribe to a social group? I never saw a subscription place for a social group.

Can you please explain how do we subscribe to a social group? I never saw a subscription place for a social group.
10ggpbr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.