• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thrall

Keywords:
slannking troll raptop rider
Contents

Thrall (Model)

Thrall (Model)

Reviews
Wolverabid 6/10 Slannking is a bit underdetailed; it lacks a dissapate animation so it's best applied to heroes.

M

Wolverabid
6/10
Slannking is a bit underdetailed; it lacks a dissapate animation so it's best applied to heroes.

Level 3
:D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

not really good. looks like a chiken rider.

:D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Level 8
Ok.. I tested the TToR map.. and u should have added a better screenshot. Cuz it locks 10.000 times better on the game! and I dont understand how ppl can give this 3/5 ! Many has tried to make a slann mage! but nothing is like this! To make a Slann Mage model is some of the hardest models to make! many of my friends has tried! and its not even close to this! this rox! damn good! Slann is hard 2 make! but u faced it! u are damn good to make models! this one kick ass! :) 5/5

Level 2
Is a slan not supposed to be so fat that he needs his 4 strongest warriors to lift him around while a little guy that is sitting right next to him feeds him. just a suggestion.

Level 2
this was terrible but the idea was good but maybe you should stay out of creating models or look at some tutorials... 3/10 because of the idea

Level 11
uhm, as of now, it looks terrible. just a big block. like deadzero said, like a lego. improving it would be nice, because i cannot figure out what the hell it is. 1/5

Level 6
It looks too blocky and has low-quality graphics in general. The skin is also too light. I know what a slaan looks like. This is not a slaan. This is craap.