• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Thorgas Kingdom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Kingdom of Thorgas is peaceful until Bandits and Orcs team up to conquer it, your mission is to eliminate all hostile intruders in your land and return the villagers into their homes...But something else lurks...

- Kill all bandits
- Free your aly
- Kill all the Orcs
- Build base for your ally
- Survive massive attacks

PLEASE COMMENT AND REPORT BUGS....THANK YOU...

Keywords:
survival, campaign, human, orc, undead, night, elf, dota, diablo, rpg
Contents

Thorgas Kingdom (Map)

Reviews
12:29, 12th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Yeah wtf!?

Sorry, but description now is quite bad.
Plus why I don't see you map? Only some black block where terrain should be...

1/5 until the immporvement of description.

Yeah why can we see the bloody map!? And please inprove the Description:angry:

Actually, I don't have to give a single damn about the description or the preview image so far IF THE MAP IS GOOD ( At least that's how I think ), but when I played the map I found many errors.

1) Terrain is bad, some trees are placed on marble ground.
2) There's someone called
Slex who is titled as ''Bandit and Orc Lord''.
3) Surprisingly there aren't any Orcs but Tauren instead, and as far as I know..bandits have nothing to do with orcs.
4) Dwarven Workers' model can't be seen.
5) I get to have a playable Mortar Team at the Elven Base, I don't think that this was meant to happen.
6) The Dwarven Troops attack at random, once they die they don't get rebuilt by their barracks as I don't control them.

Things you should do
1) Go to the map development forums and ask that your map is to be tested first.
2) Make sure that you import models fully including their portraits.

I'll rate this map 2/5 until you update it.

Level 29
Actually, I don't have to give a single damn about the description or the preview image so far IF THE MAP IS GOOD ( At least that's how I think ), but when I played the map I found many errors.

1) Terrain is bad, some trees are placed on marble ground.
2) There's someone called
Slex who is titled as ''Bandit and Orc Lord''.
3) Surprisingly there aren't any Orcs but Tauren instead, and as far as I know..bandits have nothing to do with orcs.
4) Dwarven Workers' model can't be seen.
5) I get to have a playable Mortar Team at the Elven Base, I don't think that this was meant to happen.
6) The Dwarven Troops attack at random, once they die they don't get rebuilt by their barracks as I don't control them.

Things you should do
1) Go to the map development forums and ask that your map is to be tested first.
2) Make sure that you import models fully including their portraits.

I'll rate this map 2/5 until you update it.

thank you Zenonoth for your comment, i just disabled the "view minimap" from the world editor, maybe that's why...

i will heed your advice then, first i'm gonna remove the tauren, second i'm gonna make Slex bandit lord only, third i will improve the terrain (frankly speaking, i really don't know how)...

as for your #4 comment - i see the dwarf worker clearly.

#5 & 6 - this map is design for you NOT to control anything, except your heroes and dwarf workers for building the NEW base of the dwarves (after their base is destroyed)...

anyway, thank you very much for your comment and i hope you will comment again once my map is updated, thanks again...

Level 8
Good map, but:
  • There are some typos.
  • I can control a Mortar Team in the elven base. Am I supposed to control him?
  • You need to improve terrain a bit, especially at the village in the castle, the farmland is overfilled with grain doodads.
  • The Dwarven Worker and Dwarven Phalanx have no portraits.
  • You need to fix descriptions a bit.
  • I built a Town Hall in the Construction quest, and it said "Arcane Vault Complete"
  • Instead of Flame Towers, you typed Flame Thorwers :wink:
  • Another typo, "Survive In", while it should be "Survive For".
  • Lags a bit in the end when Orcs, Ogres, Centaurs and Bandits attack. o_o

Suggestions
- Improve your description on the Hive using BB Codes.
- Add a Preview Screen if you want, to make it look better.
- Improve your terrain.
- When a cinematic starts, you should deselect the units from the player, it looks better that way.
- Fix typos.
- Change the Quests log and add Quest Requirements.
- Import Model portraits.

Anyway, it's a decent map, 3/5.