• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fallen Kingdom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Lordul Dracula
Fallen Kingdom
Created by GodS_SmaSHeR

Map Info
A standard meele map taking part in storyline as after fall of lordaeron
Features
  • 20 Gold mines
  • 4 taverns
  • 2 Goblin Merchant
Screenshots

Screenshots
None yet

Change Log

-None yet

Credits
RDCKraken for description template

Author's notes
Map is not Protected
dont use or edit without my permission

Keywords:
Meele,8 Players,Lordaeron.
Contents

Fallen Kingdom (Map)

Reviews
23:51, 6th Jun 2013 Orcnet: keep going
Level 30
Played your map and look good though you have some minor things to do in the terrain. Here is my review:

Fallen Kingdom Review
[+] Good Points:
-Terrain is good tho I think it is quite empty and flat. I am sure you know what to do when it is flat and empty. And again you miss basic doodads.
-Map has required resources:
  • Gold Mine
  • Goblin Merchant
  • Taverns
-Player positioning looks good
-Creeps are balanced enough

[-] Bad Points:
-None

[] Suggestions:
-Some minor terrain improvements here and to add you putted unfitting doodads in the map also such as a Sunken Ruin Archway in a dark map like this and some colorful plants. I suggest ret tint them and make them more darker so they will blend more in the map itself
Overall, good melee map with good terrain, balanced creeps, well positioned players and has required resources. Rated 4/5 and I do hope this is YOURS and I trust you so +4 REP!

Voting for Approval!