• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Toria Kingdom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Toria Kingdom.This is an RPG Map.As all of you are aware,Loardaeron has fallen.The Humans wanted to create a new kingdom for themselves and now they have finally created Toria Kingdom.This map is Advanced.Play it Fairly!.Have fun and Enjoy.

Containments:-
1-White marble Roads
2-Many Cities
3-Battle Grounds
4-Orcs
5-Undead over City
6-Eight simple Heroes
7-A prison Palace for Keeping Enemies
8-Farmland
9-Blacksmiths with Weapons
10-A trading Centre

I hope you like my Map.I created all of it Myself.It was a Great Project.I Have created this map only to play in my own Kingdom.I always wanted to Create a Kingdom For myself.

Keywords:
Loardaeron,
Contents

Toria Kingdom (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-12] Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: The map is not acceptable in its current state. Except for the points that Zenonoth raised in his review, you have a lacking description, that doesn't really tells the potential...

M

Next Review: [2016-05-12]
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
The map is not acceptable in its current state.
Except for the points that Zenonoth raised in his review, you have a lacking description, that doesn't really tells the potential downloader much about the game.

Map status set to Awaiting Update.

Just tested the map, here's my review
- Terrain is very bad and flat, doodads are terribly misplaced
- Heroes are so bad, we're in 2016 we've most likely played with the same heroes many times
- What's the point in having Arthas, Dagren the Orcslayer as selectable heroes when they have same stats, spells?
- No custom spells, items
- No shops, fountains
- No multiplayer
- No difficulties
- I can't train anything to help me fight the Fel Orcs/Undead..and my Heroes are too weak to fight them
- Many bugs in the map
h2KALvN.jpg

This map isn't even playable, there's nothing unique in it.. I would rate it 1/5 but I'll be nice and rate it 2/5.. will change my rating when you've modified/updated it.

Level 26
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
The map is not acceptable in its current state.
Except for the points that Zenonoth raised in his review, you have a lacking description, that doesn't really tells the potential downloader much about the game.

Map status set to Awaiting Update.