• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This made me laugh XD

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
laughYouTube01.png

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
laughBnet01-find link.png

Level 16
it might be due to YT censorship. In past they removed comments and you could see vid with 10 comments stated but they are invisible. then people noticed and complained so YT had to reduce the stated number of comments as well. in past, and before the era of censorship, you wouldnt have seen this.

thats what I like to think, but I have no evidence to back it up. though I remember comments stated are 2 and you couldnt read any of them unliss sorted by new or something.

Level 19
it might be due to YT censorship.
Youtube comments have been acting up recently, yesterday I opened a web page where the "Replies" button wasn't shown. The YT comment censorship has multiple levels:
1. Instant removal: you will receive an error when trying to edit a comment you've just sent
2. Shadow ban: Not showing at all except to the user while logged in (counts towards total)
3. Demotion: your comment no longer shows in "Best comments" only in "Newest comments" (counts towards total)

Up to 20% of comments are affected. Reasons include: foul language, excessive commenting etc.