• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

thers mario in wc3 why not sonic in it aswell

sonic models a good idea?

• good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not bad

• eww I hate sonic and thats a very bad idea

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I see mario is like the bases of this site....whats with that I mean not 1 sonic model @_@

so what Im asking is simple...SOME ONE PLZ MAKE SOME SONIC THE HEDGEHOG BASED MODDELS/SKINS >.<

I mean evin if you only made a sonic and dr. Robotnick it would be great but if it would be cool to have atlest 1 full sonic based map in WC3 meaning Im asking for a sonic...tails...knuckles...shadow...eggman (robotnick) and rouge.

but still any sonic based model would be great :?: :!:

Level 2
HAHA didnt get to tails in youre post

heh ok you got a point a rouge moddel would look stupid :oops: sssooooo I got that hot ninja girl moddel off this site to cover for a rouge....and shadow....well I can make a sonic moddle black and mabe make the attack red and about knucks well I see him as that saiter allot and I not think thats a good unit to rep him I mean knucks has the power of the nf berriks building not a stupid (and small) saiter

well all I can say (other then that) about youre post is HAHA YOU CANTCOME UP WITH ANYTHING TO BASH TAILS :D and good thing to cuz without miles tails prower sonic would have lost to eggman ALOT 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.