• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[model request] Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
if anyone could make the models for Sonic the Hedgehog, Knuckles the Echidna, and Shadow the Hedgehog it would be greatly apprectiated. I think these would be no doubt the best models around if done well. The only team color should be a Hero Glow. I need these models for a map that I'm almost done with (which is in my signature go check it out!) and they're going to be used as sepcial characters (and i have other characters in mind as well). Also, it isnt completely necessary to do shadow but i really need and want sonic and knuckles, also not one person has to do both i realize that im asking for a lot.

the animations should include (at the very least):
stand1
stand2
attack1
attack2
spell
death
dissipate
spin attack(for sonic and shadow)
morph (for sonic to turn into super sonic)

for some sonic/shadow attack and spin animations look at the basic kick and punch and spin moves sonic has on super smash: punch would most likely be attack1 and kick attack2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpTlg-TSQRc

picture of sonic
sega1_narrowweb__300x4710.jpg

here's a picture of shadow:

ShTH_Shadow.png

and a picture of knuckles:
(p.s. for knuckles' animations just one punching attack animation is more than enough)

200px-Knuckles2006.png

thanks in advance!!!

here are some shots of my map so you get a feel for it:

Team_Assault_29.png

Team_Assault_30.png

Team_Assault_23.png

Last edited:
Level 10
i realize thats a lot to ask for but i really think it would be absoltely awesome if these models were around. besides sonic and shadows could basically share the same animations. also shadow isnt a necessity but i would really like it and it appreciate it if someone oculd make sonic and knuckles. ill post pictures and stuff when i can.

also for the animations i would think those are the basic hero animations are they not?

==============

ok pictures and videos posted

Level 10
id like to see it yes, but i want these to be hero models. also im not a modeller myself i wish i was otherwise i wouldnt be requesting but id really like it if someone made these. they will most definitely get +rep and my eternal love (which should be enough : ) )

also, if you post that sonic model can you give me a screenshot first? thanks

Level 10
B U M P again.

is anyone up for making the models? it doesnt have to be one person that does all of it. youll get credits in the map and oodles of +rep from me. even if shadow is left out thats fine but i need good hero models of sonic and knuckles.

===edit===
and also, i dont know if i accidentally double posted but my computer just flipped out on me when i went to post so if it happened im sorry.

Level 4
try posting screen shots of your map and have your map on the first page.
You know make modelers think that there not just gonna spend time modeling something and you end up never even using the model.
And most modelers dont like to make tv show or anime models.
Because they take long and get passed around to much

Level 10
A) i have a mac and there almost no programs for editing wc3 models. i cant even get the image extractor

B) the sonic model i was given has a huge filesize and is not what im looking for, although i certainly appreciate the effort. i need hero models with the correct animations thats all. the only team color i want is a hero glow and it needs the dissipate, attack, spell, stand, walk, animations

edit: i just checked out that map you gave me and there are no custom sonic models in it... in fact you cant even play it because you get no units its a dumb little cinematic in which a satyr colored blue and called sonic dies. thanks for the effort though...

Level 10
to make that view you just go to the world editor and use control and drag so you have a perfect aerial view. then you would just zoom out until you are the desired distance. if your screen starts turning back then hold control and zoom until it goes away.

and thanks for the map ihomer ill check it out

yeah those models arent very good. when they attack sometimes the foot flies off. would someone be willing to make me some good models? only sonic and knuckles is needed, shadow i can do without. and once again one person does not have to do both. id be happy to get either of them at this point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.