• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need better sonic models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guyz! :pnewt:

I was looking for a good sonic model for quite a long time.
I couldn't find so many but the ones i found didn't impress me at all.
I want a Good and Better sonic model that has proper animations like how he looks like in the sonic games (Modern Sonic pls)
And also I noticed that some sonic models just use team color to make him normal or super sonic. That is one of my most disliked features.
Instead of that it would be much better if u can use a morph and alternate animations for super sonic with different and cooler animations and the normal sonic should be cool too or just like the games. And it should cover the animations of his moves in game.
For sonic models i would prefer to base it on the models in the game Sonic Heroes. The Models there are excellent.

If there would be someone who could make a sonic model then i would be extremely thankful and I would give him credits (with EXTRA credits) on my next map.

Thanks so much :pgrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.