• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sonic The Hedgehog Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have tried countless times to make models but i have no idea what im doing i didnt want to ask or beg but i would like Sonic the hedgehog models for my map.

I dont really care if this is ignore as becuase i can make do with units in the world editor but it would look much nicer if there were models.

Basicly all i need is

1.Sonic Model
2.Tails Model
3.Knuckles Model
4.Chaos Model
5.Dr.Robotnik Model

if some one would be as so kind to complete this request i will be very grateful. All the credit will go to you for creating the model i will give you the map as proof i credited you.

Level 4
DO SONIC MODELS PLEASE! I know I know he is fast but there is a lot of ppl asking for them Please! We want:
Sonic, Knuckles, (just doing sonic we can change skin to shadow or silver) Eggman, Tails, Chaos would be cool, Some Espio Vector and Charmy as well as mighty.

Status
Not open for further replies.