• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Cartoon Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey,
There are quite a few models out there that have become hard to find and aren't on the hive website. Recently, I was lucky enough to get hold of the Shadow Hedgehog model.
I was wondering whether anyone had the Sonic or Knuckles models?
I'm also looking for a Pacman model that I've seen before, and any others that aren;t on the hiveworkshop website.

Level 5
Hey,
There are quite a few models out there that have become hard to find and aren't on the hive website. Recently, I was lucky enough to get hold of the Shadow Hedgehog model.
I was wondering whether anyone had the Sonic or Knuckles models?
I'm also looking for a Pacman model that I've seen before, and any others that aren;t on the hiveworkshop website.

I have sonic that I'll trade you for that shadow.

Level 9
Ok, my "manage attachments" is really fucked up... Ill email them to you both =)
PM me your emails and I'll send asap (and in return send me your sonic model =P)

Level 9
Again... Please PM me your emails for me to send to you... my file attachment thng keeps screwing up -> I;ve just send it to Lunar Death

Level 9
Woot, got attachments working on firefox =)
Nastyboy ill pm you my email for Pacman model ^^
No more need to PM me with your email!

Attachments

• Shadow Model.zip
    64.7 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.