• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

theres a new game in my live...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
i spotted a new killer game that i wanna play. battlefield modern combat on ps2. finnaly a batllefield game that i can play. (just need to install that adapter right) but the release date is somewhere in november. :( . well once it is between us mortal people i will claim the game into the gameshop and dont let it go untill i sniped every single person on every server in the world :twisted: mhoehahahahahhaha :twisted:

Mastif

M

Mastif

I dont think people will keep on playing that game for the rest of darkkeijp life

Level 7
bwa, everyone is maybe a little bit hard. but all the german people surely get a bullet into they head :p (all those germans that dont speak englisch hate them) btw this is my 300th post weeee

Status
Not open for further replies.