• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Forum Game: "Which Means"

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Hia folks!
Who's up for a new forum game??? :twisted:
The game is called "Which Means". The way it works is this: I will make a statement, and the next poster starts his statement with "which means....." and he will finish it off. The next poster after him will read that last statement, and reply with "which means....." etc etc

Humans and Giraffes have the same number of vertebras in their neck...

Level 9
which means that the journey the food makes through their throat is much more longer...

Level 2
Which means that you suck and that giraffes' necks are full of many long long long bones that would be enough to nibble of the top of a tree

Level 9
which means there will be a new breed of the "bubonic pestilence" (dunno if it is the name in english)

Level 9
which means we will enter in a new paleozoic era where the nerd'o'saurus will rule absolute

Level 6
which means MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY sci-fi movies statues and anything else doing with sci-fi would be put up. And lotsa computers everywhere!

Level 6
(I think people will pay us to get rid of their radioactive stuffs) which means, the super-nerd society of the future will be rich.

Level 6
Which means... I'm hungry. Let's start again. Or, if that's not an option the lumber/plastic workers become to stringy for the giant mutant hamters to eat.

Level 6
Which means... that only people with a counter disease will survive and they will get high on counter disease pills forever.

Level 9
which means...OMG THATS SO GOOD, no more double tailed, 19 toed and 3 eyed bunnies!

which means the carrots will grow abnormal, and they will be purple

Level 5
which means...how about a new one:

I master all the peons in the whole world; all the peons master all the grunts; and all the grunts master all the tauren...at least that's how it works in MY world.

which means...how about a new one:

I master all the peons in the whole world; all the peons master all the grunts; and all the grunts master all the tauren...at least that's how it works in MY world.
No You ruining it, it's not fun to start over.

Stop spamming noob.

Raiju said:
which means...OMG THATS SO GOOD, no more double tailed, 19 toed and 3 eyed bunnies!

which means the carrots will grow abnormal, and they will be purple
Wich means every one who eats carrots will also get purple

Status
Not open for further replies.