• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

There was something wrong when i played online chess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I was invited to play chess in the yahoo messenger. I defeated him 2x(straight). I always played black. In the middle of the third & last game suddenly I cannot moved my queen though I was not in the position of being pinned or checked therefore my queen is free to move but unfortunately i cannot move it but the other pieces i can move them. He buzz me & I replied concerning the problem i was dealing w/ that i cannot move my queen then he replied: dunno & who cares? but i responded i will refuse to do any moves other than moving my queen. This is what I have observed that he feared my queen because during the 1st game he losses his rook very early & started to lost units in the king side & of course novice & advance players knows this tactic. While in the 2nd game I checked mate him by surprising him w/ my queen that was supported w/ a bishop. I am not really so sure that i was being cheated so if anyone can give their opinion, they are very much welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.