• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Kit" I walked into the Black Sun's underground lair. At first I was stopped by a rathe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
"Kit"

I walked into the Black Sun's underground lair. At first I was stopped by a rather arrogant looking Mage. He went by the name of James Timothy Bennett! I am not sure who he thought he was, but his mind was weak. Oh so very weak was his mind, within seconds he allowed me entry to the lair.

Wandering through the lair I found there to be interesting levels of magic users. Some were pathetically weak Warlocks, while others wielded more power. Is this what Magic has been reduced to? No wonder the King has not removed them from his Kingdom, they aren't a threat. Or at least that was my thoughts before meeting Kit.

I walked into a room that was gleaming with magical energies. On first glance the room would have been better situated in some high Lord's Court room, not the sewers of the Capital. But that thought ran from my head as I saw him. He was full of raw energy! How he was gifted with such power is anyone's guess, but if this list was given to the officials then he must be warned. I cannot allow one such as him waste away and become no more than rotting flesh!

The room roared through the summoning the boy was practising. I was unsure of what he meant to do, but I had to speak with him then. That meant breaking the summoning.
"Kit." The boy paid no heed to my call, so I called louder. "Kit!" again he didn't notice me. "SHAR DO FAS NIQ LOS! YOU SHALL HEAR ME!"

Attachments

• 60040.png
    60040.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Status
Not open for further replies.