• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Warcraft 3 Quote Trivia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Oh, I should have explained what Humanoid means. A Humanoid is something that has a human shape (body, legs, hands,..). Ex: Elves, Orcs, and Trolls are Humanoids.

So, Shade -> Acolyte -> Human -> Humanoid in life.

Level 18
Oh, I should have explained what Humanoid means. A Humanoid is something that has a human shape (body, legs, hands,..). Ex: Elves, Orcs, and Trolls are Humanoids.

So, Shade -> Acolyte -> Human -> Humanoid in life.

I knew what it ment but i was like "meh a ghost isnt as much of a humanoid as a troll or orc so wth"

Then...
1-Nerubian! (only unhumanoid hero that can speak)
2-Dryad
3-Paladin
4-Night Elf Runner

Level 12
1. Crypt Fiend
2. Dryad
3. Paladin
4. Night Elf Runner

I know trolman said 'Nerubian', but the Crypt Fiend is the undead unit Lich Prince is talking about. :p
But sure, if that's the answer, trolman can take my turn.

BAM!

1- CORRECT!
2- Correct!
3- Correct!
4- Correct!

I think trolman meant the Crypt Lord though, since he said nonhumanoid hero unit. So I guess it's your turn Debode.

Level 5
1-Priest
2-Kel'thuzad
3-The Goblin Engineer (hero) guy? Not the Alchemist the other one.
4-Captain

Level 18
No,I just remember really...
1st is from that mission with jaina and arthus where you meet the priests that tell you about the warehouse
2nd is kel'thuzad's ghost the first time he talks to arthas
3rd i dont have a fucking clue
4th is the captain after the brige to the orc base strangely appears from the bottom of the river and they attack...

Level 6
"Wings, horns, hoofs, what are we saying? Is this Diablo?"
"Fear the Reaper!"
"And then, after I overthrow this fool… Oh! Hello! I– I didn't know you were there."
"For the Horde!"

Guess Who!

Level 6
Well I've put for the horde because I'm horde player in all warcraft franchise..I know it's common:)

Level 21
1- Paladin from the Night Elf TFT mission
2- Thrall in the Prolouge Missions
3- Illidan/ After his spell was uncompleted
4- Butcher from Outland

Status
Not open for further replies.