• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

The Ultimate Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
in some story books, lores, and including Heavy Metal magazine, when a vampire gets bitten by a zombie, wolf, frankenstein, immortal men they get killed so they don't have any chance in bitting humans, but I'm not quite sure to others theory on that question

If we take up the theory that viral infection causes zombie transformation, and vampires ("naturally") are immune to any diseases, the worst case scenario would be "death" due to pure damage dealt.

Now, why would zombies bite vampires in the first place? They don't have any living tissue to feast on.
Additionally, vampires are on a whole different level, hierarchy- and power-wise, so you should think them getting bitten by creatures such as zombies is rather impossible.

Still, there are plenty of theories regarding these creatures, so you will not be able to come up with a clear answer.

Level 5
If we take up the theory that viral infection causes zombie transformation, and vampires ("naturally") are immune to any diseases, the worst case scenario would be "death" due to pure damage dealt.

The bitten vampire could become a carrier for the zombie disease too!

The combination might give us a super powerful vampire, able to withstand sunlight and vital organs damage....

...or a super lame zombie who burn in the morning and still walk around slowly.

It's fun to think about :grin:

Level 30
but concerning about the main cause of these undead, they acquire human to either be food or a reproductive use over their kind (some zombies can be smart like dead wizards or wizards summoning zombies) so this makes up the answer: they can't bare a new form of breed like a vampire zombie they need a living source so they either die or other sorts of theories

Level 36
Considering the reality of Zombie and Vampire myth being pure fantasy, and that it's all-different based on whatever
TV Show/Movie/Book/Video Game you play, read or watch, there will never be derived a clear answer that's going to
be more precise or correct than anything anyone can make up and say is true.

- Hence, this isn't an "Ultimate" question, it's just a useless one.

The bitten vampire could become a carrier for the zombie disease too!
How so? A virus needs eukaryotic cells to sustain it's own existence.
Since vampires are per definition undead, meaning that they don't have living ECs, how's a virus supposed to survive in that organism?

Keiji said:
Considering the reality of Zombie and Vampire myth being pure fantasy, and that it's all-different based on whatever
TV Show/Movie/Book/Video Game you play, read or watch, there will never be derived a clear answer that's going to
be more precise or correct than anything anyone can make up and say is true.
True.

Keiji said:
Hence, this isn't an "Ultimate" question, it's just a useless one.
With that reasoning, every philosophical question would be a "useless" one.
You may find no actual use in answering this question (or you may lack interest), yet it has potential to influence someone's thinking process, to apply information / knowledge in order to work around a posed issue, to come up with reasons, causes and effects. It's all what you make of it, and "fantasy", as you named it, is an important part of human existence.

I have always thought that the "Resident Evil" merchandise has the most informative and plausible approach (cytology).

Level 36
In a way that is true, seeing as philosophy is all about asking questions,
not about finding answers, then again, I've never proclaimed being awfully into Philosophy.
- I can admire it's merits, though, in both science and all of life.

I'm not sure I consider my statement a "line of reasoning,"
whereas I am simply saying that I find a question purely left to dictation "useless,"
well, I likely should have used a lesser significant word such as "uninteresting" or "bad."
- The bottom line point was that it's not "Ultimate," per my opinion.

Anyways, enough reason, let's all delve into our rainbow coloured,
blood spattered fantasies and wonderlands and continue discussing
what would happen if a Vampire bit a Zombie!

Level 11
what would happen if a Vampire bit a Zombie!

According to some lore only living things can become a vampire,
and some other says they get revived as an undead vampire recovering
from all their illnesses and wounds (must be hard if the zombie is badly
decomposed or mutilated) making it a normal vampire.

And then we got the biochemical result when both infections mix up,
since its already a zombie from the start it would probably be the most dominant factor,
my guess is that we would get a mindless being hungry for brains who is fast and strong
and can recover from most wounds fast without even noticing them physically or
mentally (some vampires can feel pain but zombies cant, and the
zombie factor is dominant over the vampire one). Also since some vampires get wings
or the ability to turn in to a bat its most likely that the zombie gets wings,
they are still mindless creatures and turning in to a bat requires some vampire-instinct
based intellect, since the zombie instincts is dominant they would lack 2 out of 3
factors to turn in to a bat.

So my conclusion is that the zombie would turn in to a vambie. If the vambie
would bite a human it would turn in to another vambie, if the vambie would bite a zombie
it would turn in to a zambie.
The list goes on...

Last edited:
Level 25
predalien.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.