• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Strongest Deck In Hearthstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Credits do not go to me for making this deck. A bud of mine had a bud that wanted him to test a Druid deck. That person tried it out and got 3 straight wins in Legendary. He then linked me the deck and after a ton of games, I've only had one loss. Almost every single game has been a landslide victory. This deck is op. The only time it lost was against a miracle rogue that got its combo very, very early on. On turn 4, it played 5 or so spells. On turn 5, it played an Illidan and then another 5 spells. On turn 6, I had no swipe, so gg for me. The rogue also happened to have both saps. He did two cold blood on the illidan to make it have crazy damage and I had nothing to remove it or silence it. Early bumrush ftw, lol.

Anyways, without further ado, the strongest deck in Hearthstone -> http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/82097-the-strongest-deck

Enjoy your ridiculous win rates. This deck has no weaknesses. The only way to legitly beat this deck is to be paladin and have x4 set attack to 1, x4 silence, x2 equality, x2 pyro, and x2 consecration. A deck like that would suck against anything else though, so nobody's ganna be running your counter. Simply put, there are too many huge minions for a deck to remove.

The win rate on this deck is 70-80% in the worst case scenario. In the best case scenario, it is as much as, yes, 100%. Priest is an auto win. They might as well concede on turn 1 because it's impossible.

Let's all make legendary together : ).

Also, the deck is private since it's not mine. It's up to the original author to release it.

Level 8
Seems to just be Ramp Druid without Spell Damage. Seems to me it will get rekt by a decent Zoolock or Miracle Rogue. Keep in mind that ladder victories atm don't really account for much since it's the last day of the season and even lower Legendary is extremely easy.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Seems to just be Ramp Druid without Spell Damage. Seems to me it will get rekt by a decent Zoolock or Miracle Rogue. Keep in mind that ladder victories atm don't really account for much since it's the last day of the season and even lower Legendary is extremely easy.

It's the opposite for me. I was rank 4 early season. Now I am at rank 13. mostly because I derp around with new decks when I fell down to rank 8-ish

Level 8
It's the opposite for me. I was rank 4 early season. Now I am at rank 13. mostly because I derp around with new decks when I fell down to rank 8-ish

I went from rank 3 to rank 7 while trying to make and Aggro Druid that used Poison Seeds, but when I went back to a normal deck, I went back up to rank 3 on the last day.

Level 34
Such an expensive deck. I could run something like Alex instead of Ysera though.

Status
Not open for further replies.