• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mech Rogue Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried Mech rogue a while back, some things I learned:
- Iron sensei is pretty slow :(
- I would suggest replacing the buccaneer with the southsea deckhand. It is really good for oil, and you probably should have a blade flurry as well!
- I would replace the Anub'ar with the mechanical yeti or spider tank--Anub'ar is really good if you have a lot of battlecries but whenever I use it, it always screws my tempo over :(
- I would consider taking some low mana cost stuff (e.g. deadly poison, backstab) if you plan on playing shado-pan.
- If you have preparation, it fits quite nicely if you plan on playing sprint and oil in your deck.

I think some of your choices are pretty interesting. I played Chromaggus as well. If you find yourself running out of cards, try putting in some loot hoarders or azure drakes. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.