1. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Mech Rogue Deck

Discussion in 'Hearthstone' started by Nemesis_, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Nemesis_

Nemesis_

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. PurgeandFire

PurgeandFire

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I tried Mech rogue a while back, some things I learned:
    - Iron sensei is pretty slow :(
    - I would suggest replacing the buccaneer with the southsea deckhand. It is really good for oil, and you probably should have a blade flurry as well!
    - I would replace the Anub'ar with the mechanical yeti or spider tank--Anub'ar is really good if you have a lot of battlecries but whenever I use it, it always screws my tempo over :(
    - I would consider taking some low mana cost stuff (e.g. deadly poison, backstab) if you plan on playing shado-pan.
    - If you have preparation, it fits quite nicely if you plan on playing sprint and oil in your deck.

I think some of your choices are pretty interesting. I played Chromaggus as well. If you find yourself running out of cards, try putting in some loot hoarders or azure drakes. Good luck!