• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Story of Van Eastmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I wish I could help you. But I can't. I'm a noob mapmaker. :) (VenganceKael actually told me that. I accept that fact. But it really reduces my eagerness to my project.)

I'll help you by giving you suggestions. And yeah, you need more tester if it's going to be a epic ORPG. Since it's hard to find all bugs alone.

Level 28
Ore Village WIP Image
This is just a WiP of the Ore Village and many things will be added/improve
2vlv9u9.jpg

Level 14
@Shinji, nope, I have lots of custom maps that I never uploaded(personal maps),

Some good news:

Bloodelf offered his 22 armors for the project, and made 10 private armors with wow textures. Thanks a lot blood,

I also updated all the images on the their latest state,(change the tiles and make it more clean looking) Enjoy the new updates~

I'm glad to hear that.

Level 28
[TD]
Character Info
attachment.php

[TD][/TD]

Name: Prince Helvin Douther
Class: Swordsman

Biography:

Prince Helvin is the future 12th generation King of Devantia Empire, he started to study the art of sword and political war at the age of 7, at the age of 10 the Council of Devantia saw great potential from him to become the future king. At age 16 he started to participate on war, he led 500 soldiers to defend the city of Golveska at the north against the huge Turiman Army which is consist of 1500 soldiers. The victory at Golveska took the attention of the whole Council of Devantia. 2 years after the attack on Golveska, Prince Helvin once again proven himself as he led the Devantia army to victory against the Holven Coalition and the Troven Army at the Mountain Plain of Eizmuda. The people of Devantia are believing on him that he can stop the endless war, and unite the people of Vexta.

[TD][/TD]
[/TD]

Attachments

• Prince Helvin.jpg
    Prince Helvin.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Level 4
[TD]
Character Info
attachment.php

[TD][/TD]

Name: Prince Helvin Douther
Class: Swordsman

Biography:

Prince Helvin is the future 12th generation King of Devantia Empire, he started to study the art of sword and political war at the age of 7, at the age of 10 the Council of Devantia saw great potential from him to become the future king. At age 16 he started to participate on war, he led 500 soldiers to defend the city of Golveska at the north against the huge Turiman Army which is consist of 1500 soldiers. The victory at Golveska took the attention of the whole Council of Devantia. 2 years after the attack on Golveska, Prince Helvin once again proven himself as he led the Devantia army to victory against the Holven Coalition and the Troven Army at the Mountain Plain of Eizmuda. The people of Devantia are believing on him that he can stop the endless war, and unite the people of Vexta.

[TD][/TD]
[/TD]

Really nice! I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME! IM SO EXCITED!:thumbs_up:

Thanks for Situ for the trading the UI for me, this is how the UI look, and I really love it just need to change the inventory because its too red.

2n00hhc.jpg
Village_1.jpg

Village_2.jpg
Village_3.jpg

EDIT:

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

Enjoy~

太棒了!(great!) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.