• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Story of Van Eastmore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
As long as you want to play it, we're planning lots of side story quest, and also have a system that generates random quests when you talked to the quest givers that will be scattered on every city and villages, we're also planning to puts lots of equipment that you can collect(right now there was 100+ weapons that I already imported but only 8 is implemented yet) I'm still expecting some weapon models from krad and I'm still looking for good armor attachments that we can use. And on a 480x480 map you know that you can do many things.

Level 4
21292750.jpg

:D ...

SonOfJay , Can I Help You With Your Project ??

Level 28
SonOfJay , Can I Help You With Your Project ??

If you know how to model armor attachments, sure why not. I can handle everything from the triggers terrain and object editor management(mostly I feel comfortable to do this for my map since I can control what is happening)

Will a beta version be released?? If yes, I would want to be a tester.

Well there is only 1 beta tester and its my old friend Ken-E(its only a srpg so no need for many testers.)

Plus, dude this just started, expect beta to be far.

This.

I still have lots of things to do, making the items for the weapons then their appropriate attach models, their attack spells and stats bonus.Making monsters and balance them. I still need to balance lots of things. Also terraining was eating a lot of time,(I'm stuck on the first empire). I'm also gathering enough resources, but mainly I need armor models.

Well Krad made a mesh transplant with the main model and you'll see the image on the first post later.

EDIT:

Done posting the new image of the model. Thanks a lot KRAD!

Level 19
Well Krad made a mesh transplant

How much did the operation cost? :ogre_hurrhurr:

Well, the models body looks too triangular and doesnt fit with the other models ingame. Use a better texture, make his man chest pop out more :{D
Ditch the long hair, makes him look old. Too old.
The chain and leather could benefit from popping out too.
Lastly, feet is bad, dont make it look like a Clothes Iron. A bit smoother?

Level 28
How much did the operation cost?

I kneel in front of him and payed him a gazillion dollars.

Well, the models body looks too triangular and doesnt fit with the other models ingame.

I find this model better than the villager model, and it fits the armor models that I have so far (I'll remove those square armor models that I imported).

Will kneel and pay another gazillion dollars to krad about that.

Level 5
How much did the operation cost? :ogre_hurrhurr:
I did it for free. And a (now)dead monkey. Jay's lying.

Well, the models body looks too triangular and doesnt fit with the other models ingame. Use a better texture, make his man chest pop out more :{D
Can do, but it will definitely take time. This was just a transfer of an existing model. To pimp it up altogether, not so quick.

But.. but... but Long Hair can be teh cool!!

You mean the centerpiece harness thing?
Hmmm, can be done. I'll look into it later.

On the whole though, if you can hunt up a better looking model that I can transfer it on, it'd make things a lot easier.

Unless Jayson here wants a WoW Model. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.