• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Siege of Barad-dûr V.1.1.c

Reactions: deepstrasz
Description

This is my first cinematic I've ever made and I am quite happy with my result. The map is about "The Siege of Barad-dûr", when the last alliance attack Mordor to destroy them once for all. After a hard and tough battle Sauron was defeated, by Isildur, and lose his ring.

I have made all voices in the cinematic myself and Saurons voice is the only one I edited in a program (cause it sucked ^^).

Credits:
olofmolem
Miseracor
General Frank
Hueter
Happy Tauren
FrIkY
Amigurumi
jatter2
Kitabatak
Tenebrae
Illidan(Evil)X
Cloudwolf
ahtiandr
RED_BARON

More about the credits after the cinematic.

Enjoy, I hope u like it!

V.1.0 ~ First public release wich include several changes after comments.
V.1.1 ~ Improved the first battlescene, changed the Gondor units model and made some minor stuff.
V.1.1.b ~ Minor improvements made, some changes in terrain and some camera views etc.
V1.1.c ~ Changed the skin of the Elf Warrior and fixed the Loadingscreen and the Minimap image.

Keywords:
Lord of the rings, sauron, ring, power, fight, awesome, epic, dead, weapon, sword, archer, shield, voice, music
Contents

The Siege of Barad-dûr V.1.1.c (Map)

Reviews
21:47, 24th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: Approved Not exactly a perfect replica of LOTR, but face it: that's almost impossible. Good job. Update: Re-moderating with reviews and rating! Date: 2011/Oct/15 11:58:35 Vengeancekael: VM // PM: Status...
Level 7
Map Broken?

Yo its an alright cinematic, not the best that I have seen nor is the storyline the best, its basically just a few units fighting and then it ends.

Please make the story line deeper and it might be better, idk if I saw the whole cinematic to be honest as I had to stuff around in the world editor so that the cinematic would even play.

The cinematic started with the credits and then said thank-you for watching and ended which made me sad.

But wait there is a way around this.

1. Open world editor
  2. Open your map with world editor
  3. Go module
  4. Click trigger editor
  5. Go to the trigger Movie xD
  6. Go down the trigger functions on the right until you see Trigger - Run Camera 19 <gen> (ignoring conditions)
  7. Then double click that trigger
  8. Then where it says run camera 19 <gen> in blue text click that
  9. Then in the variable change it to camera 1 <gen>
  10. Then save your map and you can watch the cinematic fully without starting at the credits.

*Note If the owners do not re-upload the cinematic with this error fixed, You can initially do it yourself and watch the cinematic*

So, fix the error and make the story line deeper and stand out more.
At the moment for the people who can not watch the cinematic they see credits only and for the people who can watch the map just see a bunch of fight scenes. Overall fix the error and make the fight scenes have a reason.

Thanks for everything,
Lag_Reviews

PS: This is Rejected as it does not work properly

Level 1
Problem

I can't view it and why is that? I put it in my download section and it's not there. HELP