• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Shrine of Dragon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello, I have a map named The Shrine of Dragon King and I already make the 1 chapter, the story is a young elf that discover his village was trashed by the king of all Dragon's. the Dragon King (Maybe I will chance this name), and fight him couple of times (4, BOSS FIGHT). the chapter 2 is start in the middle of attacked by bear human village. He will fight Dragon's in way, the Dragon's are : Water,Wind, Earth, and Mystical. The other Dragon's is Fire and Ice Dragon that assist the Dragon King,if you have an idea plz tell me, and if my map name is occupied please tell me

Here the list of the helper :
- Terrainner
-AnSha
I think AnSha pretty Well, I want to see his/her terrain first
- Triggerer
Still need Help
- Tester
Still need Help
- Modeller
Still need Help

Cause AnSha is Terraining the game, I start a new (VERY SMALL) project, [thread=208310]Here[/thread]

Last edited:
Level 6
There already is a map called the "Black Dragon King's Shrine".
You should probably change your map name.

Level 6
Yes it is my map.
My dragons are: Ekoj (Fire), M'sacras (Earth) and Boon (Storm)
I am currently working on the boss: Rethgual (King)

Level 7
Fighting dragons is old, boring and offensive to some people. People really need to think of orignal villian ideas instead of generic stupid evil dragon for no reason.
Yes but they don't call it Dungeons & "Dragons" for nothing. I mean that game is the basis for many games/maps alike. Even skyrim went all dragon crazy for example.

Level 5
No, It's like RPG Kinda map, so not only the Dragon involved and the Dragon's only for Bosses, I don't think using dragon for too often, BTW AnSha thanks

EDIT : Changed the name of the map to 'The legend of the Dragon King' (Still finding a new name, if you have suggestion of the game name tell me)

EDIT : Anyone have a time to help this project?

Last edited:
Level 5
Dragon's, there 6 or 7, but I only need 4 or 5. And other unit's (A lot, but A lot unit use standard model too) , can u do that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.