• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gnomes did not at all ruin WoW. They fit into the Lore perfectly with the Dark Iron Dwarves, Troggs, and the rest of the action in Khaz Modan.

If you noticed they were in Wc2. Gnomish Inventor, and Gnomish Helicopter. Wc1 I'm not sure. I never played that.

In Wc3 they weren't used because they were at peace in Gnomeragan.

It's as simple as that.

Level 16
well as blizzard said they will create a new expansion every year from now on (but since they're usually late with everything...) and they'll increase level cap by 10, and this expansion's final, The Black Temple and killing of Illidan is already possible, so it wouldn't suprise if they would anounce incoming expansion in a couple months

Level 6
fyi, they usually announce further info or expansions at BlizzCon.

Still, I almost guarantee it'll be The South Seas in the next expansion, featuring a new goblin race.

I agree. This is my guess.

Where: South Seas

Races: Goblin (Horde), Pandaren (Alliance)
(Note: These Goblins are not part of the Steamweedle Cartel, they are Horde only)

Zones: Maelstorm, Pandaria, Isle of Kezan, Kul Tiras, Plunder Isle, Zandalar.

Capitals: ?? (Pandaria), Undermine (Isle of Kezan)

Instances/Raids: Bloodsail Hold (Plunder Isle), Nazjatzar (Maelstorm), (Centaur Fortress(??) (Pandaria), Zuldazar (Zandalar).

Level 26
I agree. This is my guess.

Where: South Seas

Races: Goblin (Horde), Pandaren (Alliance)
(Note: These Goblins are not part of the Steamweedle Cartel, they are Horde only)

Zones: Maelstorm, Pandaria, Isle of Kezan, Kul Tiras, Plunder Isle, Zandalar.

Capitals: ?? (Pandaria), Undermine (Isle of Kezan)

Instances/Raids: Bloodsail Hold (Plunder Isle), Nazjatzar (Maelstorm), (Centaur Fortress(??) (Pandaria), Zuldazar (Zandalar).
although i would love to have my two favorite races in the new expansion, it seems a little too obvious. they both have been huge potential races for some time. take draenei. not only would i never have guessed it, ever with draenei, you would have expected the lost ones.

Level 25
although i would love to have my two favorite races in the new expansion, it seems a little too obvious. they both have been huge potential races for some time. take draenei. not only would i never have guessed it, ever with draenei, you would have expected the lost ones.

They have all the work on playable goblins done at the least, and as much as I loathe any Pandaren ideas due to the fact Pandaren are more spiritual than the Alliance, like the Horde, it's easily one of the better ones

Blood Elves were obvious in the last expansion any way, for some faction

Level 25
Arthas has always been killable. You don't kill the Lich King, just his shell. He can get a new one
Death Knights will have some lore
Malygos is batshit insane. Why wouldn't he wage war on you mortals who are so happily destroying his flight in Winterspring and Azshara?

They moved Dalaran. What did you think they were doing under that portal all this time?

Level 3
Actually I've Seen a Weapon that Looks Like Frostmourne... just less... Soul Stealy and Less Badass Looking.

If anyone has ever Looted The Hungering Cold you know what I mean.

Level 3
Just a random thought here... but if people make a sword called "The Sword of a Thousand Truths" using The Hungering Colds Model, what does that make Frostmourne?

Level 26
Frostmourne
Binds when picked up
Unique
Two-Hand
Sword
Over 9000 Damage
Speed 1.0
(1337 damage per second)
+666 Stamina
Durability 999 / 1000
Requires level 81
Equip: You are now the Lich King's Bitch

Level 26
Whaddya know. They really DID whip something up at BlizzCon.
Frosty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.