• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Realms Of WC3sear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
In the lands of Wc3sear many Kingdoms form and fall such as the far off lands of warcraft3 Campaigns which has fallen ruin and disorder, and many Kingdoms fell in chaos. But still in the Realms of Wc3sear there is some tranquility and peace. But of alate King Rightfield has became hostile towards Lord Archon and have fought each other bitterly. But Rightfield being a powerful Moderator King will win some think but others think the Modeler Lord Archon might win no one is for sure but they have become slowly more peaceful towards each other. In the lands of Wc3sear many small villages pop out known as the Nooby Villages which are constantly attacked by the Nobles. I myself am a bit of a nooby but have not seen Wormskull myself but have heard much of him from Noob Talk. I travel the roads seeing many kingdoms such as the Kingdom of Dwarfcampaign. A find plae but nothing as grand as the Wc3sear Realm. I watch to as Witch Kerrigan casted her spells of love in the past catching the eys of noobies and members alike me myself hae stayed away and avoided such things. My interests lies with the Lord called Eusira. In a way he reminds me of Wormskull and in other ways of Archon and bits of differant people. I thought he be a grand King in one of the Section Kingdoms. I have read his doumentries and have found them myself most interesting. Afte reading and watching much I decided to continue my journey looking upon the lands. I discovered that the Off Topic Lands have had some confliict with the Kings and Lords and I found very disturbing and decided to head on tot he Kingdom of Site Discussions. There I found constant conflictes that the foolish noobies assualted the keeps and castles of Rules and Truth. But they lost bitterly and were sent to the Warcraft3 Campaigns and Off Topic Lands that spawned them.

I journeyed through the Sections finding that there were thousands of small model villages constantly under the attack of Wormskull. But Wormskull was not a evil villian of sorts but was a helper in ways making the Model Villages stronger and better but Wormskull has been gone of late but many still remain to the works he did.

Not sure but I should remake dont you think and make a story.

Got ideas from differant stories and essays :)

Level 18
first get some facts, and actually learn something about wc3c. Don't mention peoples names and rank if you yourself have not been around long enough to actually know whats going on.

Also if your going to write a story check your grammar and spelling.

One last thing your writeing was very boreing and hard to stumble through.

Have a nice x-mas or whatever your going to celebrate.

Level 2
Ok.

Acuelly I migrated there to here. Usually stayed there as another name Okamaora. But after a few months I discovered the Download Sections lol. Never really downloaded much just tried and help people actuelly make a campaign they were doing.

Level 16
Here's a couple good facts about this site:
-Wormskull isn't some raider. He just acts like one when it comes to crap art
-I am not some "Lord." More like some lesser noble. "Lords" are like mods/admins
-Don't put Righty and Archon as rivals. They're like "hostile buddies"

A tip to your story. Your little metaphoric phrases don't really make much sense, and the transition from "Kingdom" to "Villages" is a bit too short. You could have said those kingdoms, within, had smaller towns, and a couple small villages. That kind of stuff

Level 23
Where are my peasants? I demand to have more peasants! :?

I don't think wc3campaigns has more noobs then wc3sear.ch, but maybe that's because I visit only.. what, 12% of those forums? General, Campaign, and Terraining.. sometimes Modelling too.

The noob-to-pro ratio of both these sites is sky-high compared to, say, the Hubb, however. :roll:

Nontheless, I like both sites equally. I go here for more casual chitchat, and to wc3campaigns for my projects.

Level 5
Well, this needs a bit of work. Add more violence, killing, maiming, and some shoot-outs, and you've got it. Also, write with a faster pace if you understand what I mean.

Oh, and if I were Kerrigan, I would be a little cautious around you. That sentance sounded a little creepy..

Level 5
haha, it was funny. nice plot and map, it's better than eusira's :D. i liked the "factions" you somewhat explained but without going too much in details.

Level 12
Wow that kinda sucked

How long have you been around here...
This to me seems more like a interpretation of current events in a medeval times setting

not that great a story, I suggest you not make stories that are so biased and/or use the names of the users on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.