• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Paths of a Hero

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This RPG map tries to add something in this cold world of warcraft roleplaying maps. I will after the beta stage constantly change the map. Removing then adding terrain, items, heroes, quests and so on. All this just to make a map that actually changes. It is, more or less based on Waugriff. I played it for a while, then realizing that it was way to similiar to itself. When I played it the third time, it was exactly the same as the first and second time. In an attempt to change this cold and repeative way of playing I made this map. Based on my ideas, the idea is, so far, a failure. So don't get your hopes up just yet people. Be patient and I will work on it.

I upload this qutie unfinished version in my (maybe despiteful) hopes that some one will leave some deascent critisism and to force myself in working with this map. It seems to have the potential to be a great map. Unfortunatly the computer crashed and I lost a lot of progress. I haven't gathered enough will to work on it since then, until now. Please leave any ideas, thoughts and/or opinions you have. I am eagor to know, wether it's good or bad? I don't care, something is at least something. Nothing on the other hand, isn't.

Have Fun, I'll make an updated version as soon as possible. Thank you very much!

The map isn't locked, and I will most likely allow You to edit this map and/or copy any units, heroes, terrain, items, skills and/or models or animations, IF You notify of this and send me a copy of the edited map if You do edit, I also request that You notify me what object You copied and for what cause IF you did copy anything. My point is that I'll let you do whatever you want if you tell me and ask nicely! :p

Uploaded a bit more balanced version.

Keywords:
medieval, fantasy, role playing, Paths of a Hero,
Contents

The Paths of a Hero (Map)

Reviews
04:09, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected