• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The origins of your alias/screen name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
:p

I've been around. Rather, being overwhelmed with school and stupid people. That and have been too busy with Guild Wars. ^_^ Fun game. And Daminon, I would reply with the corresponding line but I can't remember it! I feel ashamed!! :oops: :D

Anyways though, back to the topic of the thread (apologies for the off-topic of... the... off-topic? hehe, yes anyways)

Level 6
@Kerrigan: Sarah Kerrigan was my favourite too, she is the best unit (when not hampered by those implants), and also from the best race in StarCraft. The Zerg!! Anywhoo, I think part of that line goes, "...I have become more (powerful?) then you could possibly imagine..." I'm not sure if she said powerful or not.

Level 9
my screen name is just my real life name, im not realy into that username stuff
IMO protoss is the best race, since its the only one im good at, i uasly zealot rush just cause thier expensive doesnt mean its imposible, though i cant play starcraft online no more since everytime i click on the BNet icon it goes strait out
but for warcraft
Realist_xuereb (made for a clan, the realist soldiers)wich is @ lordaeron
all other servers my username is xuereya (nickname givin by some friends)

yes xuereb does sound wierd, its arabic or maltese i get questions about my last name so much its not funny -_-

My name origin...

My name...

Well, back in summer 2004, I first tried wc3. At first my bro always [played it when I wanted to play the comp. I thought of him as a compouter hog always taking the computer causing boredom to me. Then he showed it...I got hooked. The matt540 was my username not to long afterward.

Then I started playing sheep tag, and I became great at it. Within my first 90 games, I made 700 rescues. I placed sentry farms around the map, and fled used them to determine the shepards movement. I later named myself the omega sheep, the sheep of legasies, and then the sheep god. I was almost invincible. Then...the tradgedy...I found a game called DOBrp, which I spent my whole summer on my fat lazy ass (at the time) playing. I was almost as addicted to it as hobos are to crack cocaine. I lost almost all my skill, and failed my goal of 1000 rescues by 150 games. However, Im regaining my skill. I finally made 1000 rescues, and I have once again regained my title.

Note: The "sheep god" is actually in christianity a phrase that is found in the bible. "Jesus is the shepard and we people are his sheep" Basiclly, that would mean Im saying Im jesus. However, I just used God of sheep as my nickname.

Level 7
The origin of my screen name? Hmmm - well lets see.

Jarrard came from my dad when I was born and kayoh, well - my dads surname was transfered over to me.

And there you have it guys, my life story.

Level 6
Um, advocate means opposer, someone against something. I would have gone for Death's Patriot which is from a nightwish song actually but, that's just me.

KBX

KBX

Level 4
My name started in X-Com Last Hope forums. Last hope is an x-com mod for Half-life. Anyway KBX just sounded cool and i typed it in. KB is my initials, and X was put in to sound cool.

History: Started in X-Com LH forum. Joined other junk.
Soon got WC3 demo and played a lot. I soon got the full game and made the KoS campaign, With characters based off my WoW characters. Soon looked up Warcraft 3 models on google, found Wc3sear.ch. Was afraid it was in a foreign language. Soon found to be good. Became a member. requested junk.

Anyway my brother liked my name so he's MBZ(not a member, yet anyway) and my other brother called himself Grek, a random name from WoW. Another brother came to like, and stuck a number in, becoming JB3X.

So that's it. So the Knights of Silvermoon started in WC2, With a series of maps(which were removed later by "Grek"), which later were moved to WoW, but wasn't a clan. Soon Mom wouldn't pay the bills for it, so our 1 account was frozen(and still is), so we started WC3

THE END

Level 3
Moagrims my orcs name in WoW,the Draenor server(obvi).Moagrim is named after the wolf in Narnia (i don't really like those books,just wolves).Anyway,thats my rather boring,story :roll: .

Level 4
ahh here it goes, well christopher lee salisbury is my real name, my first accnnt was fatelfling wich i got from playing sc my name was fatzergling so when i got wc3 in 2002 i changed it to a fatelfing ^.^ then i changed it to chrislee162006 and the year goes by my age in sync so every year i change it (on games) like... 16 and 2006. i will be 16 in 2006 i soon changed it to c_4 because i met the beautiful girl, then she got wc3 and her name was a_4 so i changed mine to b_4, but it got banned by my use of map hack for the first time, so i made c_4 which i think sounds better anyways :p. but now i go by Christ- because that beautiful girl became a beautiful bitch i thought about Jesus because my friends call me jesus in class at my skool from wich one day we had a substitute and we had to say somthing about areselfs and i was like "hi im chris but you can call me jesus" just for laughs ^.^ but then they just kept callin me that, but jesus was already takin, so i though of somthing different, because i write my name on my skool papers "Christ Salisbury" because Christ is short for Christopher, i made up Christ , but yet it was taken also. so i added a " - " and now i go by Christ- xD

:)

Level 2
Ughh... If you must know than I suppose I can tell you. If any of you children has ever played Metroid Prime, or has watched someone play it, than you know where part of my name came from. "Phendrana Drifts" is an icy region on the planet of Tallon IV. So I took "Phendrana" and added an "n" on the end.

Level 6
firstly... thanks for replying. but, please don't use that blue, it's just too hard to read as I'm sure everyone else agrees.

Level 4
I got my name from a level in warcraft 3: TFT wherein there's a penguin secret (a penguin named little timmy) and another penguin secret in the same level
wherein you meet the penguin king, as well as yet ANOTHER secret wherein you kill (or smash) a giant penguin that drops an item. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.